Chapter 18<3

Ravens POV

"I say we kidnap him and torture him! How hard could he be to grab?"

"Harder than you think! Don't think I've tried?" I groaned

"Lure him out then?"

"Only way to do that is for me on my knees! Fuck that!"

"You dip shit! Use your brain! Come up with a better plan than the obvious ones!!"

I hit my head on the edge of the desk, hating the predicament I am currently in.

Not to mention, the King and Queen would be here tomorrow, damn it.

"Look we have been talking about this for the past 4 hours, ENOUGH! I have a son I'm most likely about to lose to his birth parents in less than 19 hours so we need to wrap this up for the night!" I snapped at the 5 men which were the twins and Jaxon, Dante and Enzo.

Jaxon's eyes softened as my eyes became glossy. But not matter how I was to explain it to him, he would never understand the severity of the pain I am facing right now.

•••

I held Tyler in my arms as he slept peacefully. I had explained that tomorrow he would be meeting his birth parents and they most likely will want him to go with them, to his new home.

He didn't take it well and clung onto me for dear life while sobbing which just broke my heart.

Jaxon came in and nodded his head out the door way, signaling me to follow him. I carefully laid Tyler down and walked out to the hallway.

"So his birth parents are coming tomorrow morning?" Jaxon asked

"Yes....I'm sure they will wanna take him with them back to Germany, no matter how much it breaks my heart to let him go."

"I know how you feel, I get it."

"How? How do you get it Jaxon?"

"I grew close to him too and-

"No! Don't you dare go there. You have no idea the pain I feel right now! I'm the one who saved him from the people about to shoot drugs into him! I changed his diapers, fed him bottles, rocked him to sleep! He is what kept me ALIVE after having to leave you!! He was my little light in the dark! You may have built a connection with him but you don't understand my pain!" I snarled at Jaxon.

This was one thing I couldn't deal with was people claiming to understand my pain.

"Yeah well YOU WERE THE ONE WHO LEFT ME SO ITS YOUR FAULT YOU WERE IN THAT DARKNESS IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Jaxon raised his voice at me.

This may not be MY house but there is no way I will tolerate disrespect.

"You don't get to pin the fact that I was born the heir to a mafia on me! You don't get to pin the fact that I had a family to protect on me! MY blood is my responsibility and everything that comes with it, including my mafia!" I gritted out.

Arlen and Arkin then came around the corner and I could already tell that they heard everything. They shot Jaxon a murderous glare but walked past, knowing I could hold my own ground and this wasn't their business.

"Oh let's not forget about those two! You said you were never with anyone after you left! Your such a fucking liar!! And-"

Before he could finish his yelling Arkin threw a punch to his face, making Jaxon stumble a bit.

"If you know what's good for you Jaxon, you would shut your damn mouth. You make it sound like we got into her pants and left her when we done?! WE WERE THERE WHEN YOU WEREN'T! We saw how broken she was without you so don't say some shit that she left as if she wanted to!" Arlen roared at Jaxon.