Confrontation

me and aang airbended at the agents, hoping to knock them to the ground and render them powerless. but of course it wasnt that simple.

they forced a stone wall to rise up from the ground, blocking our attack.

i kicked throigh it, facing the agents head on.

they hit rocks towards me but i swooped to the side, dodging away.

'that was way too close' i muttered.

i dashed up the wall and somersaulted down to them. then i hit a blast of air that sent the dai li agents into a wall.

another agent hit a boulder at me just as i spotted azula out of the corner of my eye, ready to double back out the way we entered - pursued by toph and aang.

i yelled, picking the man up with an air current and throwing him to the side.

that wasnt very 'nomady' of me

'SOKKA WATCH OUT!' i screamed just as azula jumped through the gap above him.

*insert the 'that should be me ballad' by the traveling nomads*

as i glided through the gap, i took sokkas hand and flung him forward to our friends. (safely :)

'i can't pin her down. she's too quick.' said aang, his brows furrowing.

'just keep at it - she'll tire soon' i said, catching up to them.

'lets just hope its before the eclipse ends' toph smirked.

spirits

we followed her through the wall the dai li agents created, evading the pillars that kept popping out around us.

i hit an agent to the ceiling as i passed one that toph had stuck in a metal support.

'wait! aang, y/n, toph, stop attacking.' said sokka, stopping us from running after the princess, 'don't you see what she's doing? she's just playing with us. she's not even trying to win this fight!'

'not true,' said azula sarcastically, 'i'm giving it my all.'

'you're trying to keep us here and waste all our time!' shouted toph

'um, right. i think your friend just said that genius. and since you can't see, i should tell you i'm rolling my eyes.'

'i'll roll your whole head!' toph cried out, justly angry.

sokka deadpanned, 'he's just baiting you again.'

'okay, so what do we do? just ignore her?' wondered aang.

'we don't have a choice. we just have to get out of here and find the fire lord on our own somehow.'

'im not keen on this' i muttered, ready to turn around and face her at any moment.

'it's a trap. don't say i didn't warn you.' she smiled, staring at us although we were leaving.

'ignore!' shouted sokka

'oh y/n dear i forgot you were here, how silly of me! of course zuko never could though. until he did. you're old news to him now, you know, him and mai made it official! i havent even heard your name from him in-'

i bit my lip, charging at her.

raava forgive me.

toph kicked a rock to her hand, knocking a knife out onto the floor.

in her newfound bewilderment, i took the opening chance and pinned her arm to the wall.

'shut. up. azula.'