𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

"Are you okay?" Demetrius asked, shutting the door behind him. He look at Summer who was walking slowly to the couch.

"I'm fine just in pain." She answered taking a seat. "Did you get what I asked?" She asked looking back at him.

"Yeah, I guess so." He answered walking over and handing her the bag. She look inside and instantly smack her lips.

"Are you serious right now?" She asked looking back at him. "This isn't the ones I told you to get." She said taking out the prenatal vitamins.

"Well, they didn't have the ones you said to get so I got that. It's the same thing." Demetrius shrugged his shoulders and Summer roll her eyes.

"It's not the same thing, I didn't fucking want this one. Jesus if I knew you wasn't going to listen, then I would've done it myself." She scolded, slowly getting up off the couch.

Demetrius shook his head keeping his thoughts to himself. He wasn't even suppose to be here at the moment honestly. He was suppose to go to the store and back home, but he ended up here sadly.

"Demetrius!" Summer shouted, he kiss his teeth walking to her. Going in the kitchen, he seen her leaning on the counter making weird noises.

"Is you good?" He asked, still watching her.

"Is that all you can do? Ask if I'm fine? Your not going to help?" She asked with an attitude.

"How can I help if I don't know what's wrong? Secondly I'm not touching you." He told her.

"Some man you are honesty." Summer mumbled, standing up straight. She started walking as she continued having pain.

"Summer-Shut up." She cut him off walking up to him. She grabbed his arms then putting her head on his chest.

Demetrius tuck in his lips then spoke, "Summer, please get off me." He said, but she refused.

"Demetrius, please just let me stay here for a second." She sniffled as her eyes started to water. She was fed up with all of this and it was making her very emotional. She wrap her arms around him, holding him tight.

"Demetrius, promise me you'll be here for our baby and you won't leave me." She cried harder, gripping his shirt.

"I can't-Please." She interrupted him looking up at him a tears cascade down her cheeks. Demetrius sigh, not knowing what to say.

As much as he shouldn't, he didn't want to just leave her hanging. He knew their relationship was terrible, but Summer was having his child soon and he needed to be a man. Even though, he lacked the knowledge of being a real one due to the fact of never being taught. But, it was still his responsibility.

"I promise Summer." He finally said, hugging her back. She place her head on his chest feeling safe in his arms. This was all she wanted.

He knew it was wrong, but it felt right somewhat.

*

Nay and Constance laughed as they took a seat in the booth.

"You wrong as hell." Constance said still laughing.

"No, cause she got me all the fuck up. Instead of worrying about me and me, she should worry bout that damn wig on her head. Looking like she got electrocuted." Nay said, rolling her neck at the two women that was looking at them.

They started whispering to each other and Constance shook her head, taking out her laptop.

"Well, she did have it coming. But, let's stop before it turns to something else and I don't have time for that." She mentioned, Nay nodding her head.