𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

"It's a boy!"

Demetrius watched as blue confetti fell out the big balloon and Summer jump around happily. Once the video stopped, he rewind it watching it over again. Summer had sent him a video from the gender reveal and he was just watching it over and over again. He was going to have a little boy and he was happy...a little.

"Hey baby." Remy greeted as he walked in the kitchen.

"Hey pops." Demetrius greeted back, looking up from his phone for a second. The video ended and he played it over once again. He wasn't sure why he kept replaying it, but he just did.

"Ooh, what are you watching hon?" Remy asked, taking out a wine glass and his red wine out the fridge.

"A video from the baby shower. We're having a boy." He answered, Remy raised his brow pouring him something to drink.

"Baby shower? How come you didn't go?" He asked leaning on the counter.

Demi shrugged his shoulders, "Ion know, she just told me she'll send a video and I just left it as that." He answered.

"So, you didn't go to the baby shower because she told you not to. But, if it's your child you should be there, so it doesn't make sense." Remy mentioned, sipping from his glass.

He shrugged his shoulders, not responding. He went to his messages, replying back to Summer message. Remy squinted his eyes at him trying to understand the logic between the whole thing. If Summer baby was Demi then how come his son didn't go to the baby shower. Not to mention, but he noticed that Demetrius barely went to appointments. He didn't want Demetrius to be taking care of a baby that wasn't his.

"Listen baby-Hold on pops." Demetrius cut him off once he got a call from Summer. He answered the phone, walking out the kitchen just as Octavia and Darnell came in.

"Did he just-I know he didn't just cut me off." Remy said to the two of them.

"Looks like he did." Darnell remarked and Remy flip him off.

"Who he on the phone with?" Octavia asked, hoping it wasn't Big P. She was trying to see him first before he ends up doing something to Demetrius. She just wanted to make things clear with him and hopefully convince him to drop the past.

"Summer. Doesn't he have a girlfriend or something? Why is he talking to his ex?" Remy questioned out of curiosity.

"Who knows and who cares. That's not our business." Darnell said and Remy shook his head.

"Umm, that is our business. I don't want my son being that type of man juggling two women. If he's in a relationship already, he doesn't need to be talking to his ex. That's not how I raised him," Remy told him and Darnell shrugged his shoulders, not caring.

"That's not our business like I said, Remy. Your son barely is a man anyways, so your raising skills were terrible clearly." Darnell said walking out.

Remy shook his head, "I don't like this."

"I don't either." Octavia agreed.

*

"Yeah baby." Constance exclaimed, dancing around in the street.

"You hype as hell shawty." Demetrius said looking at Constance new car. She kept dancing and he chuckled, shaking his head.

"I am hype boo cause I got my first car

"I am hype boo cause I got my first car. I'm on my independent shit." She said walking up to him.

"You on your independent shit huh?" He asked looking at her, she bite her lip nodding her head.

"Mhm, cause I'm like that foreal." She said, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Demetrius place his hands on his hips, "I'm happy for you lil mama." He lean down, pecking her lips twice.

"Mhm, you wanna know what'll make me even more happier?" She stood on her tippy toes, whispering in his ear.

Demetrius lick his lips, "Oh really?" He asked her and she nodded her head, biting her lip.

She giggled as he pick her up, tossing her over his shoulder. He walked up the driveway, heading in the house.

*

"Okay, serious question now. What's the difference to you between fucking and making love?" Constance asked as she played with Demetrius beard.

"Good question little one. Well, to me fucking is just fucking with no connection at all. It's just a way for two people to just get a quickie in then call it a day. While making love is like a soul connection between two people. It's more passionate and intimate. It's also more than just me sticking my dick in your pussy." He said bluntly and Constance hit his chest.

He started laughing and she shook her head. "What?" He asked, still laughing.

"You really didn't have to say it like that at all." She told him.

He lick his lips, looking at her. "I'm being serious though, but lemme rephrase it for you. When I'm making love to you, it's more than just doing it mamas but it's the thoughts, desires, and connection we have with each other. At least what we should be having with each other when we're intimate." he explained further.

"So far what have you been thinking when we done it?"

"Whether or not I'm pleasing you they you want to be please or if I'm hitting the right spots or not. I already ask you those questions anyway, so my thoughts are basically verbal."

"Yup, cause I like when you talk to me while your in it." she said getting on top of him. "And I wanna be talked to right now."

"I created a freak."

"You didn't create a freak, but you did bring it out."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

A/N:

IT'S A BOYYYY!!!! 😕

Aight, I'm going to get off Demetrius and Summer for a chapter and a half maybe and focus on my good sis Constance past and what secret Octavia keeping. I split this book in two sections, so this first section is about to come to an end shortly.

So, if you haven't noticed the first section was basically focusing mainly on Demi and Summer fucked up relationship and the whole baby thing. Next section is more about Constance, just to let y'all know if you was confused. Be on the lookout for chapter 25 later today.....