𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

I had a vision of love
and it was all that you've given to me
I had a vision of love
and it was all that you've given me

Constance listen to Vision of Love by Mariah Carey as she packaged up an order. Since she had put up her website she was getting orders every now and then. There wasn't a lot, but she was still happy about them nonetheless. Just being able to give people her clothes and them liking it was all she cared about right now. Despite everything that was going on with her and Demetrius.

A week had went by and they haven't talked. She had told him she wanted her space to think and he gave it to her. A couple of days quickly turned to a whole week of them not talking. And that gave Constance enough time to make her decision. She didn't want to end their relationship, but she just couldn't put up with being the second option anymore.

Even though Demetrius told her she wasn't his second option, she thought otherwise. It was just something about his actions that made her think that all of this was for no reason at all and she was wasting her time with him.

And it wasn't like she didn't want to be with him because she did. She just couldn't be with him at the moment.

Hearing a knock on her door, she pause her music then got up. Walking to the door, she stood on her tippy toes looking out the peephole. She unlock her door and opening it to Nay.

"Hi, baby!" Nay greeted her excitedly.

"Hey." Constance replied, dryly and Nay frown stepping in.

"Umm no, why was that so dry? I don't like that." She mentioned looking Constance up and down.

"I'm sorry, I'm just in the mood." Constance told her, shutting the door.

Nay squinted her eyes at her, "Are you sad?" She asked and Constance nodded her head.

"Is it because of him?" Constance nodded her head again, her eyes starting to water.

"Aww, don't cry best friend." Nay cooed pulling Constance in a tight hug. "It's going to be fine babe."

"I don't even know why I'm crying right now. This shit is so ridiculous." Constance said, pulling away and wiping her tears.

"It's not ridiculous, your hurt boo. So, let's sit and you tell me what's wrong." Nay grabbed her hand, walking to the couch. They both sat down facing each other.

"What happen?" Nay questioned, wiping Constance tears.

"I don't wanna do it anymore, I can't Nay." Constance told her truthfully. "He was the first person that actually made me feel wanted, but now with this whole thing I really feel like I'm the side chick or his fucking rebound and shit."

"What exactly is making you feel this way?"

"Everything, but mainly him not putting his ex in her place. Him just doing whatever the hell she asks him to with no hesitation. She calls, he answers and be on the phone for hours. This isn't just a girl he had a one night stand with, this is literally his ex. He dated this fucking girl before me, not to mention but he was my first everything. The only person that made me feel appreciated after not feeling that way for years. And all of it is just going to end because he can't seem to just be a fucking man. No matter how many times I mention it, nothing is going to change. And I refuse to repeat myself again, so I'm ending it."