𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝟑 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

"Alright, Summer baby Liam is all grown up and due to be born any time soon." Doctor Jenkins said as he pointed at the ultrasound.

"Jesus time went by fast." Demetrius mentioned, Doctor Jenkins nodded his agreeing.

Summer let out a scared chuckle looking at the ultrasound. It was finally close to that time when the truth was going to come out. As her doctor kept talking about how delivery would go, she tuned him out since she was trying to get her thoughts together.

She look over at Demetrius who sat in the chair, looking mesmerized. The past three months, she noticed he had got attached to the baby. He was buying him clothes and mad shoes, some that even matched his very own. They talked for hours and hours, day and night about the baby.

She could hear the excitement in his voice every time they were on the phone. All she wanted was to have to man back and she was so close to accomplishing that. However, she was keeping this lie and she figured this would break his heart and he wouldn't want her anymore. But, then again she was able to fool him this whole nine months, so maybe 18 more years wouldn't be so hard.

"Summer..." she was brought out her thoughts once she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Everything okay Summer?" Doctor Jenkins asked. She look back over at Demetrius who was looking at her. She hadn't realized she was just staring out into space.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine doctor. You was saying." She said and he nodded his head.

"Right, well I was just explaining to your boyfriend here what'll happen when it's time to give birth." Doctor Jenkins repeated himself.

"Umm, we're not dating." Demetrius corrected him.

"Oh, my fault. Very unprofessional of me, sorry." He apologized.

"It's cool." Demetrius told him not worrying about it too much.

"Yeah, he's not worrying about it cause his actual relationship is fucked up. Ain't that right baby?" Summer gave him a smile and Demetrius shook his head.

"Okay, well I just want the two of you guys to know that the delivery process is a long process. It's also a hard one as well. You will be in a lot of pain and experience a lot of emotions throughout. I advise you to already have your hospital bag packed and you know who your having in the room with you. Hospital policy is that I allow two other people in the room besides the doctors." Jenkins proceeded to tell her and Summer nodded her head.

"My mom will be there and of course my husband." Summer look over at Demetrius. "I hope your side chick won't be mad about it."

"Summer, please." He told her, shaking his head and she shrugged her shoulders.

"What? I'm just telling the truth. Anyway, doc is that all for me and my husband?" She asked Jenkins being petty. She didn't give a damn about Demi and his girl, she wanted him back and she was going to get him.

"Umm, yes that's all. I'll be looking forward to seeing the two of y'all in a few weeks." Jenkins gathered his things then walked out the room.