Chapter 15

"Where is she?" Centanu came in Mr. Honeycutt ship along with some guards behind him. "She is in her room and right now she in her dragon form, laying her eggs." Honeycutt bow to him. Centanu didn't waste anytime and went inside the room where Holly was. He saw Holly fast asleep. The weight that was on his shoulder was gone and felt himself relaxed.

Holly felt a presence nearby and quickly open her eyes and growl at the intruder but instantly stop when she saw her mate standing in front of her. Centanu then walked up towards her and lay his hand on her snout. Holly let out a low rumble before leaning in his touch. "It's alright now I'm here." He said as he rub her snout. Holly move in closer wanting to feel him more of his touch. I miss you. Holly motion her head before uncurled her tail revealing 2 beautiful eggs and a sleeping Celena. Many emotion were swarming inside of Centanu as he looked at the eggs. He walked and stroked one of the eggs. "Their gonna be strong as their mother." Holly let out a small roar. Celena then woke up and rub against Holly. 

About some time, Holly transformed back and carried one of her eggs while Centanu carried the other. Everyone was in the control room. "Thank you for taking care of my mate." Centanu thank Honeycutt. Honeycutt bowed. "It is at least I can do for you your majesty." I look at dad and I knew that I need to explain everything to them. "Dad," I walked to him. "My child." He looked at me for few moments before gave me a tight hug. "I thought I have lost you." dad said with a whisper. "I'm sorry that I made you worry but it's ok now." 

"Centanu save me."

"He save you?" I nodded.

"Yes and I found out he's my soulmate and because of him, I learn about my real parents."

dad look at Centanu  before walking up to him. He stop few feet away from him.  "Thank you for saving my daughter life." Dad bowed at centanu. Centanu nod to him. "It's a pleasure meeting you Master Splinter. I believe you have some questions?" Dad nodded. I explain of what happen after I disappear, even explain the whole abusing thing to them. 

"Why didn't you tell us? We could have help you." Leo said.

"Do you think that it's easy for me to tell you this?"  I retorted.

"Some people are like me, scared to tell them because they don't want their  close ones to get hurt." I felt Centanu hold my hand and give it a reassurance squeeze. 

"I was about to tell you guys but since April lie about me bullying her and told me that my wounds were fake. My trust in you guys except for dad and Mikey shattered." 

Donnie, ralph, and Leo looked down feeling guilty of what they did. "Sis, so are you really a princess?!" Mikey excitedly said. 

"Haha, yes Mikey I am. Also I need to take back my kingdom from those tricertons."

"But first, you need some time to rest, Lou'dte kale." Centanu said with a soft tone. Centanu suggest that they should come with us to Yautja Prime. Honeycutt agreed to this, me and centanu left Mr. honeycutt ship and head towards our chambers. 

Centanu carry me through the halls. I didn't complain though, I just miss his warmth and touch. We reach our chambers and centanu prepare our bath. He then pick me up again and lay us down in the bath tub. I let out a sigh of contentment. 

"Feeling relax?" ask Centanu. I let out a hum and lean against him. "I miss you Centanu." I said barely a whisper. "I miss you too my queen." Cenatnu wrap his arms around my waist and kiss me tenderly. I wrap my arms around his neck and return the kiss. "I'm sorry that  couldn't be there sooner." I shake my head. "It wasn't your fault love." I gently cup his face with my hands. "We didn't know that this would happen the day after the party ended." I caress his face softly and peck his forehead. "And beside, that so called king of tricertons didn't know who I actually was and that is advantages for us, also I REALLY want to pull his ugly face from his body." Centanu looked at me with amuse expression and let out a deep chuckle. "I looked forward for that day to come." We then came out the bath and change into night outfits. We got into our bed and Centanu wraps his arms around me and I snuggle into his chest. "Good night my queen." 

"Good night my king." With that, we drifted off to sleep.