bonus one

A/N: Assalamualaikum guys! I know I was supposed to study but, I'm here with this surprise update instead. Trust me, I was surprised too.

My dear friend StarsAndMoon1447 decided to write a fanfic for my book. SO CRAZY, I KNOW. I thought she was joking at first, but clearly she wasn't.

She wrote this chapter for me. A freaking fanfic for my characters. I'm still in surprise mode

This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me here in Wattpad and I feel so emotional. THANK YOU SO MUCH, ELLE. I'm legit crying!

She's is the sweetest, funny, talented and cheeky author I've known here and you guys should definitely check her works. You'll never regret it.

Trust me, she has this power with her words which would take you to another different world, making you feel angry, frustrated, happy, sad all at the same time.

Please do send her all your love and support. She truly deserves them.

••••

It was that time of the year again, the prestigious International Business Awards. And this time, they were going to be held in London.

Since these were business awards, it would not make sense if Ibrahim Qureshi, one of India's top businessman was not included in the nomination list. And it would make less sense if his wife, also his assistant, Mawra Ibrahim Qureshi, didn't go with him.

"I am so excited about this!" Mawra grinned as they arrived at Heathrow. "And you know what? When you win this award, In Sha Allah, we will celebrate grandly!"

"When I win? You're feeling a little confident about this, aren't you?" He smiled at her excitement as they waited for the cab.

It was late January, and it was freezing. Although they both were dressed up well for the winter, Mawra looked adorable in his opinion. The pale pink woollen hat and the matching gloves, along with the purple scarf around her neck gave her an almost childish appearance. Her cheeks had turned pink from the harsh winter air.

"Of course I'm confident." She winked at him. "You've been recognised in Indian and global business magazines. Foreign businessmen respect you and you have taken the company to great heights."

"I thank a certain assistant." He kissed her forehead, wrapping an arm around her. "You're not just perfect at your job, but you are like my good luck."

She looked proud as she looked up at him. "Take a little credit, for once. These are the businesspeople awards, not the assistant awards."

Finally, a cab appeared in front of them and they sighed in relief as they entered the warm interior after the luggage had been loaded in.

"I'm really glad that you came here with me, Mawra." He held her hand. "It gives my confidence a little boost."

"Since when does Mr Overconfident need a little boost in confident?" She teased him.

"Since this award means a lot to me and my company."

"You'll do it. I have faith in you." She snuggled up against him as the cab sped towards the city of London, where there hotel was located.