First day

New school new, new people, new life. You werent to thrilled about this as you traveled to your new school for the first day. You dont socialize much with others since you hate talking so you've never really had any friends. You could be found in the library or outside around trees. Anywhere quite where you could just think and daydream basically. You had (h/c)(h/l) hair and (e/c) eyes. You had a pair of glasses you would wear when reading , and that was pretty much all there was to you. You arrive to the school straitening out your uniform and pulling out your schedule. Your classes before lunch were all pretty simple. You had literature arts, math, geography, and then (language class of your choice). You were pretty excited actually. You did well with school and you liked taking notes. You found your first class with about five minutes before it started. You took a seat and pulled out a (f/c) pencil, then just scrolling through your phone. More people started entering and you just continued to look down at your phone not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. "Whos that girl, Ive never seen her around before" you hear someone whisper making you sigh. 'Well this is just great' you thought turning off your phone, putting it away. You started playing with your pencil as more whispers spread through out the room. 

Class was finally starting and all the whispering stopped. "Welcome class to the first day of your third year. You probably see some new faces so today will just be a get to know you game" the teacher said and everyone nodded understanding. "Ok how this works is I will call role and when I call your name introduce yourself and tell us about yourself" you teacher then says pulling out a piece of paper. "Ok first, Rey Kirusaki". A girl with long dark brown hair stands up raising her hand. "Thats me. Hi im Rey! I was born here and have lived here my whole life. I do dance, and I am on the dance team here!" she says excitedly. "Nice to meet you Rey" everyone then says. The teacher then called the next people, and you didnt really care to listen.

"Alright next, Y/n L/n" the teacher said making your head perk up. You slowly stood up sighing a bit, and getting nervous. "Hi Im y/n, I just moved here and I like to draw and read" you say softly and then quickly sitting back down. "Nice to meet you y/n" everyone than says. The rest of the students go and you were given the last couple minutes to do whatever. You pulled your phone back out scrolling through pintrest for some drawing ideas. While doing this you suddenly felt a tap on your shoulder and turned around to see the dark brown haired girl. "y/n right?" she says and you nod setting your phone down. "Nice to meet you! How you liking the school so far" she than says. "Its alright" you say softly now grabbing your bag since the bell rang. "Thats good to hear, see you around y/n" Rey then says smiling and waving running off. You give a small wave and smile then heading to your next class. 

As you were walking through the crowded hallways you stuck to the wall avoiding as much people as possible. You were about to reach your class and as you go to grab the door handle someone beats you to it. You look up to see a tall silvered hair boy. He opens the door and you say a soft thanks heading inside and taking a seat. 

Bokutos pov-

I've never seen this girl, she must be new. I headed into the classroom after her and took a seat down behind her. She stayed looking down at her phone staying quiet as everybody else talked with one another. She finally put her phone away and thats when class started. It was math class which was my worst subject. 

Your pov-

You listened to the teacher explaining what you would be doing today, and it was another get to know you thing. You sigh resting your head in your hand. This one was different from your last period though. You had to write three things down about yourself on a card without putting your name on it and everyone would then have to guess who it was.  You got your card and wrote down quick three things about yourself. (You can choose the three). You hand in the card and sat back down tracing circles on the desk with your finger.

Everybody had turned in their card so the teacher pulled one out and read it. "This person loves volleyball, is the ace of Fukurōdani, and is the captain of the volleyball team". Everybody except you raised their hand immediately. The kid who put his hand up first was called and he said, "Its Bokuto obviously". Everyone then laughed and you sat there confused. "Bokuto stand up just in case some people dont know you". The boy with silver hair that opened the door for you stood up with a big smile on his face. He then sat back down and the next card was read.

You decided to learn about your classmates this time, since you were bored. You guessed along with everybody inside you head and congratulated yourself when you got it right. The next card was pulled and thee teacher read, "(three things about you)". Everybody sat there silently trying to think of who it could be. You sighed shrinking back into your chair a little bit. Someone finally then raised there hand and said, "Is it that new girl" pointing at you. You nod your head softly, and then stand up when the teacher looks at you. "Hi Im y/n" you say softly and then sitting back down. Whispers erupted throughout the classroom and you just sat there fiddling with your fingers. You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned around to see the silvered haired boy Bokuto. "Nice to meet you y/n" he says with a big smile. "You too" you say softly with a slight smile. 

Time skip to lunch-

It was finally lunched and you headed straight to the tree you saw in the middle of the school grounds. It was a big tree with lots of shade. You sat down, sitting against the trunk eating a little snack since you werent to hungry. You put in your headphones and turned on some lofi music and watched the sky. 

While following the clouds with your eyes you started hearing some laughing from a group of girls that were getting closer. You sat up a little more and took out your phone to try and make it like you didnt notice them. That didnt go to plan though because then ended up coming to you instead. "Your the new girl" a girl with silver hair says, and you take out your headphones nodding. Some of the other girls started whispering to each other looking at you. "Well new girl, we dont need another loser at this school so beat it" the silver haired girl said catching you off guard. You nodded grabbing your stuff and just walking away, thinking, 'Well this is jsut great, already got people who hate me'. You sighed heading to your locker to grab your books for your next classes. 

You were heading to your science class, which was your last class after lunch, when you bumped into someone and dropped the book you were carrying. "Oh sorry y/n" a familiar voice said and you look up to see Bokuto. "No Im sorry that was my fault" you say bending down to pick up the book. It seemed he had the same idea so you ended up touching hands and you both quickly pulled away. A light blush formed on your cheek as you quickly grabbed the book up. Bokuto rubbed the back of his neck avoiding eye contact also with a blush on his cheeks. "I-uh Ill see you later" you then say giving a small wave and getting to your classroom. You sat down at a seat and then laid your head down on the desk sighing.

School was finally over and it sure was a long day. You got home getting papers signed and then went too your room and chilled for the rest of the night.

Alright first chapter done!! I hope you enjoyed it, Im really excited to write this book so I hope you guys are excited to read it to! ~London