CHAPTER 21

If Sirius and Remus were sweet at their room, Lyra Black was at the windowsill looking at the stars, she's been like this for a while, before she goes to bed she looks at the stars and try to remember everything that her Aunt have taught her this past few years.

As she was admiring the stars she heard the floor creak she attentively looked at the direction and saw the house elf Kreacher.

"Hello there Kreacher, It's an honour to finally meet you" Lyra said with a smile.

"Young Mistress Black won't hurt Kreacher?" The house elf asked nearing Lyra.

"Of Course I won't why do you think I'll hurt you?" Lyra asked, looking at the house elf from the windowsill.

"Your Father, Miss always hurt Kreacher" The house elf said.

"Only Young Master Regulus stood with Kreacher, but Master Regulus is not with Kreacher anymore" The Elf continued and Lyra looked at him with pity, sure he's an house elf, but elves needs to be treated just like Humans, they have feelings as well.

"I see, go now Kreacher, I'll try and talk to my father about it" Lyra said and smiled, and the Elf smiled back before leaving the room.

Lyra smiled looking at the moon once more, she remembered a memory, a memory where she and Harry sneaked to the Astronomy tower to get away from everything, to be exact, it happened a few days before they went in the bridge with Remus.

———

"Want to get away?" Harry asked Lyra who was sitting in the common room.

"Define get away?" Lyra said playfully, and Harry sat with her.

"Get away from all the chaos, forget everything just by Loosing some steam" Harry said and Lyra sighed.

"Get the cloak, I'll get the map" Lyra said, and Harry ran to his dorm to get the cloak, while Lyra took the map from her pocket.

"Let's go slow poke" Lyra said, and Harry ran to her, and they went under the cloak.

"Ok, Left" Lyra said trying to quiet as possible.

"Right then up the stairs" Lyra commanded and Harry nodded following her instructions.

Once they reached the Astronomy tower, they sat at the edge and looked at the view.

"Hey Ly, how's it living with your family?" Harry asked the girl.

"It's fun, to be honest I miss them everyday" Lyra said looking at the brightest star.

"Tell me Ly, that star over there what is it called?", Harry asked, pointing at the brightest star.

"That's Sirius, the brightest star in the galaxy, it's part of the dog constellation, that's why it's the dog star", Lyra explained and the boy nodded.

"Ms. Norris where are you going?" They heard Filch's voice echo thru the hall, the two got under the cloak, and walked back to the Common room quietly.

"Thanks Ly, even if we just sat there in silence" Harry said, and Lyra smiled.

"No problem, Harry, just remember if you need someone to talk too, I'm here" Lyra said before going to her dorm.

———

Smiling at the memory she looked at the room, and looked at Hermione and Draco who was sleeping peacefully.

Lyra took one last glance at the two before going down, and went to the hall where her Grandmother's portrait is.

"Good evening Grandma" She said getting a stool and sitting in front of it.