CHAPTER 22

"How did the two of you ended in the dinning room?"

"Why were you there at the first place?"

"Are you back together?"

"What did he do?"

"Did you forget what he did to you?"

As Lyra entered the room that was what she heard from Hermione and Draco.

"SHUT IT!" Lyra shouted at the two, and they immediately looked at her.

"Everyone deserves a second chance, I'm giving him one, if he deserves it" Lyra said, and the two just nodded.

"How about him?" Draco said referring to Sirius.

"I think he deserves it" Lyra said before looking at the two.

The three went down and sat opposite from eachother.

Draco whispered something to Lyra and the girl looked at her in disbelief, the two were whispering to eachother when Draco spotted Harry, and gestured him to join them.

The three were whispering to eachother when Harry flicked Lyra's forehead.

The whole room was just looking at the three.

"What are the three of you talking about?" Sirius asked the three, and they looked at him with awkward smiles.

"Nothing that concerns you" Lyra said and she received a smack in the head from Harry, and another flick on the forehead from Draco.

"I get it, it was just a friendly talk my dear brothers" Lyra said and the two glared at her before Harry flicked her forehead and Draco hit her head.

"Fine, fine, but he does de—" Lyra didn't finish her sentence when Harry spoke.

"For us no, you were hurt—"

"— You were broken" Draco continued.

"I get it, I know you're trying to protect me, but bloody hell I'm Sixteen, I can do it don't worry, if I'm wrong then I'll put the blame on me, not on anyone else, so please stop worrying, and don't be daft, me go back to the person who hurt me? In your dreams" Lyra said before standing up, and going up the stairs.

"You messed up" Remus told the two boys, who was a few seats away from him and Sirius.

"She's correct she's old enough" Hermione said looking at the two.

"Oh fuck" Harry said, and Draco laughed lightly.

"When she delivers a speech like that it's better if we don't talk to her, she'll come down..... Maybe" Remus said, she did loose her cool a bit, but he knows Lyra, she won't give up that easily.

"Let's eat then, Hermione dear can you please call them?" Mrs. Weasley asked and the girl nodded.

"Sirius, did you tell her already?" Molly asked and Sirius shooked his head no.

"Dear when are you going to tell her?" Molly asked.

"Maybe later" Sirius said and Mrs. Weasley nodded.

"What is it?" Harry asked, they completely forgot that the two were still inside the room.

"Oh shit" Remus mumbled, Remus and Sirius gave eachother looks before sighing.

"You see Harry me, and Remus... Well we're a thing" Sirius said, and the two teenage boys looked at them in shock.

"You don't hate us?" Remus asked the two, and they shooked their heads.