CHAPTER 24

As George left Lyra, Lyra stared at the pack, she has to be honest she missed smoking, so with a sigh she took it, and began to smoke once more.

She dropped her quill and started to think, she isn't against the relationship, she's just upset that the two never told her, with a sigh, she took her quill once more and started to draw.

'Better start on Christmas gifts" She thought to herself with a chuckle.

---

For the past few weeks Lyra didn't go down that often, if she would leave her room, it's usually to take a bath, Hermione or Draco would bring her food, but she would only eat a bit.

Sirius and Remus haven't talked with the girl everytime that they would approach her, she avoids them.

Today everyone was surprised to see that Lyra was with them in the Dinning Room, not in her usual seat tho, she was far away from Remus, she was near George at the very far corner.

"Lyra dear it's good to see you" Molly said and Lyra smiled at her brightly, "Thought I'd get some sunlight" Lyra said and Chuckled.

As they were eating breakfast, Draco and Harry kept on giving Sirius and Remus glares.

"Ly, thought you'd be here, here's a photo I found" Hermione said sitting down beside the girl and giving her the picture.

"Close enough" Lyra said, and Hermione laughed at her reaction while she was looking at the picture.

As they we're finished eating, Lyra volunteered to wash the dishes, Mrs. Weasley denied, but Kyra Back's stubborn, she'll keep on bugging you until you tell her to do it.

As Lyra was washing the dishes, Remus and Sirius we're debating on who'll go First, as they were approaching, the girl the Weasley twins apparated beside the girl.

"Need Help Ms. Black?" The two said in unison, and Lyra laughed, a real laugh.

"Well, well, if it isn't the Weasley twins, what do you need?" Lyra jokingly asked, and the three of them cracked up.

"We were just wondering, if you'd like to Prank Filch when we get back, you know like the old days" Fred said with a smirk, the two were watching from behind and waited for Lyra's answer.

"Sure why not, what's life without a little risk?" Lyra said with a smirk, and the Twins High fived eachother.

"She really is your daughter" Remus whispered to Sirius and he smiled.

"Then we best be off, tell me what's the best way to get to my room, so I can finish that little secret I keep in the box, then I'll help you" Lyra said, she knows, that Remus and Sirius' behind them, she's not ready to face the two yet, not now.

"Apparate" Fred said and they apparated out of the room.

"She knows" Remus said looking at Sirius.

"She knows we were here? But how?" Sirius asked dramatically.

"Dumbledore's been training her of course she'll feel that someone's behind her" Remus said and Sirius sighed.

---

"Wow Ly! In just a span of weeks you already have this!" Fred said looking at her drawings.

"Yep, this will also be my Christmas gift to you lot, it has a letter at the back" Lyra replied getting a cigarette from her pack.

Fred and George took the drawing with their face in it, and saw nothing at the back.

"It has nothing in it" George said looking at Lyra confusingly.

"You'll see" Lyra said with a laugh, before breaking down.

"I must he crazy" Lyra said looking at the two tears in her eyes.

"You're not Ly, you're just really emotional, that's what's happening here, you just need to remember that we're here" George said with a smile, the two of them hugged the girl, the girl who comforted them when they needed it.

"All of us are here, Ly we'll always be with you", Fred said smiling at her.

As they were talking Hermione and Draco went inside the room, and ushered the twins out.

"I am not going down there again" Lyra said looking at the two, the both of them sighed before looking at her again.

"Please" Hermione said, and gave her a smile, Lyra sighed and nodded.

"Good, have you finished it?" Draco asked, and Lyra shooked her head, she tried to get inside Draco's head, and Surprisingly his guard was down, she read Draco's mind and she was shocked.

"You don't fancy her anymore, you don't love her as well, you fancy-" Lyra was cut off by Draco's hand, Hermione was looking at the two confusingly, but shrugged it off.

"Meet me at the dinning room later" Hermione said before getting out of the room.

"Now I know! That's why you've been bullying her! You like her" Lyra said Smirking at him.

"No I don't!" Draco protested.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy! You had your guard down, and I might say those are some very detailed thoughts about her" Lyra said teasing him.

"Fine, fine" Draco said with an eyeroll.

"Let's go 'Mione's waiting for us" Draco said and Lyra gave him a teasing look.

"No wonder" Lyra said and Draco lightly punched her shoulder.

As they reached the Dinning room, Lyra was still teasing Draco, Draco was already a blushing mess by now, and Lyra laughed, he was redder than a tomato.

"Hi Ly- Woah Draco what happened to you?" Harry asked when he saw Draco's face.

"He's just flustered" Lyra said taking a random seat, a seat beside Remus.

"Why's he so Flustered?" Hermione asked, "He was like that earlier, who does he fancy?" Hermione curiously asked passing Lyra a book.

"You wouldn't want to know 'Mione" Draco said, and Lyra smirked at him.

"I'd tell you, but I think it's better if I don't" Lyra said with a smirk, and Hermione whined, she looked at Hermione and entered her mind, when she did, she was once again shocked.

"You? No way" Lyra said, and Hermione looked at her, even Harry was curious.

"What is it Ly?" Hermione and Draco said in unison.

"You're both Dense" Lyra said before reading her book once more, while she was reading Sirius entered the room, both Remus and Sirius stared at Lyra, until the girl sighed.

"Staring rude you know" She said not taking her eyes off the book.

"Well-" Remus was cut off by the Weasley twins taking Lyra away and showed her something.

The two sighed, there was no point on talking to the girl.

---

Authors note:

Hi Guys! I really need your opinion should I publish my other fan fiction? It's a Sirius Black fan fiction, then I have a Remus Lupin fan fiction in my Drafts, I started with Sirius' so should I? And I Can't believe that this has 5K+ Reads thank you so much! ❤️

Your answers' appreciated! ❤️

-WolfStar