Rex

I threw a ball up and caught it. I went to throw it again but Hunter grabbed it.

"Hey!"

"Come on (Y/N), we are meeting a group of regs." Hunter said calmly.

"Great." I said as I let out a groan.

I had nothing against regular clones, but when they saw me... they always looked down on me. I didn't have the same donor as them. They wanted to try and make different clones from different people, but for some reason I became a woman instead of a man and they called me a lost cause. Funny how I have a higher kill count then any of them.

"Cheer up, it will be fine." Hunter said as I followed him out of my room.

"I'm keepin the helmet on." I said calmly.

"No you're not. Cody won't let you." He said with a laugh.

I let out a groan and slipped my helmet on. I knew he was right, but couldn't hurt to try. We landed and I got off the ship with the others.

"Commander." Hunter said as he shook Cody's hand.

"She does know she is taking that off right?" Cody asked with a laugh.

I removed my helmet and watched as the clones behind him look at me shocked.

"Boys meet (Y/n)." Cody said calmly.

"Names Captain Rex." The one beside Cody said as he offered his hand to me.

"Nice to meet you Captain."

"Please just call me Rex." He said with a small smile.

"Sure thing, Rex." I said softly.

The mission went off without a hit, well besides Cody getting injured. After it was over we learned that we would be heading out again and I was relieved that Rex was tagging along.

"You like him." Hunter said with a smirk.

"No I don't!"

"Lier, I can see it and hear it." He said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"He doesn't like me back." I said calmly.

"Oh trust me he does, and I can bet you anything the 501st are also trying to get him to confess."

"Hunter isn't lying. I heard the general order Rex to confess." Crosshair said with a chuckle.

I bit my lip and let out a groan. I hated when Crosshair was right. I left to find Rex and saw him looking over his gear.

"(Y/n), what are you doing here?" Rex asked shocked.

"Oh... I um... came to see you."

"Is something wrong?"

"No, I um- well you see... I like you." I said as I bit my lip.

His eyes went wide and I looked away.

"I understand if you don't like me b-"

I was cut off by him pressing his lips against mine. I let out a sigh and pulled him closer.

Bonus

"Finally, now we got to set Cody up." Jesse said with a smirk.

"He will kill you." Kix said calmly.

"Only if I get caught."

"I'm down for it." Wreaker said with a laugh.

"Well if you want to set him up, there is a nurse that has a thing for him." Kix said with a sigh.

"Let's go then." Tech said as they left both me and Rex alone.