31

Bakugou's POV:

Shouts came from every direction.

The parents of his classmates were screaming at the officers who were placing handcuffs on their children, the other students who hadn't been involved were screaming as well in an attempt to make the adults hear reason.

The teachers were holding them back, a few of them giving their best efforts to de-escalate the situation.

His mother seemed to be on the verge of getting arrested herself, she stood inches away from a group of officers. "This is a child! Even murderers are given immediate medical care before being taken in, are you telling me that this girl has done something to deserve a worse fate than theirs?!"

"Ma'am I need you to calm down and allow us to handle this-"

"Handle this?! You have five students in handcuffs and another one severely injured in the back of a police car, pardon me if I don't exactly believe that you are the right people to be on the job right now."

Bakugou looked to the car you had been taken to, the door was shut and he couldn't see into the windows. He struggled harder against the police that had taken hold of him, but they refused to budge.

"You idiots! She didn't do anything alright?! If you actually did your goddamn jobs right then you would have gotten physical proof by now!"

To the side, he saw Todoroki and Kirishima being taken to the car you had been put in. Before one of the officers opened the door, they drew their gun.

"Are you serious right now?! She's completely defenseless and you're pulling out a weapon!" Todoroki shouted.

"I'm not sure what you've learned over the past few months she's been with you, but this girl is anything but defenseless." The officer replied as they opened the door.

His heart plummeted as he caught a glimpse of your unmoving figure lying in the backseat.

The officer kept his gun drawn as Kirishima began to yell. "Why is your gun still drawn?! Help her!"

"This may be a trick, I won't be caught off guard."

Bakugou pulled forward and sent a small blast from his hand, the officers were taken aback and loosened their grip. Using this to his advantage he sprinted toward the car.

Before he could make it, numerous hands were holding onto him once more, forcing him down to the ground.

"You take your hands off of my son this instant! Lay another finger on him and you will regret the day you ever applied for this job!" His mother was marching over to him.

"Your son just assaulted two other police officers, that in itself is enough to take him in. Not to mention the illegal usage of his quirk."

"Why you motherf-"

His mothers' voice was cut off by a voice coming from the officers' communication device. "Uh the suspect has fallen unconscious and her breathing has stopped, pulse is fading quickly. I'm calling for an ambulance, three of you take the others down to the station for questioning. The rest of us will remain here until everything is taken care of."

The officer spoke into the device, "copy." He was pulled back to his feet.

He was experiencing an entirely new level of fear, but not for himself. You had been hanging on by a thread by the time your group had made it back into the car, he had planned on immediately getting you to Recovery Girl. But these idiots had screwed everything up, and now your life was on the line.

He turned and looked behind him as he was pushed to the police car. "MOM STAY WITH HER!" Looking up at one of the men he glared, "I can handle these bastards on my own."