Assault on Mandalore part 2

Ezra: Bo-Katan your reinforcements have arrived

Bo-Katan: Who are you?

Ezra:...Names Ezra.....Ezra Bridger.

Ursa: We thank you for answering our call we were gonna ask the rebellion but after your broadcast we turned to the UNSC seeing as they are more trustworthy than the rebellion. 

Ezra: Do not focus your hate on the alliance themselves as said before they have done nothing wrong to me.

Ezra: My men can take down the walkers and ships if you can provide cover fire we can make our way towards the capitol. 

Bo-Katan: You heard provide covering fire while they target the walkers.

Several Marines rush over to him and spread missile pods and the missile launchers and aim their rocket launchers at the AT-ATs. (Their portable versions of the rocket warthog from Reach and Missile pod from H3) 

They all fire at the walkers and dropships and they try to land but are blown up by the UNSC forces causing the Imperials to retreat back further into the city and try to ambush us.  the UNSC, and some  Mandalorian clans push ahead making their way past the docking bay and into the city where they must be cautious as there are many areas high and low the Imperials can hide and ambush them. Ezra, Tango Company, Deathwatch and Clan Wren land a different area and begin shooting the Stormtroopers.

Ezra: Never thought I'd used this again but the situation calls for it.

Ezra grabbed his new lightsaber and ignited it and revealed a yellow color emitting from the blade as he charges the troopers and blocks blaster fire with his lightsaber and energy sword and kills the troopers. After killing them Ezra along with Tango company, Deathwatch and Clan Wren make their way inside the city to meet up with the rest of the force.

 After killing them Ezra along with Tango company, Deathwatch and Clan Wren make their way inside the city to meet up with the rest of the force

(start at 1:09 and replace Ahsoka with Ezra, and change Ursa wren and some Mandalorians in the white and yellow/grey armor from rebels)

Ezra: Tango Company you and a squad of Mandalorians are to take the tunnels flesh out any Imperials or super commandos, Charlie company and Bravo team take three squads of Mandalorians and take to the sky the rest will take the ground. We rendezvous at the capital and retake the throne room.

Everyone: Roger!

Ezra: Push forward send the phaetons and Pelicans. 

Pelicans carrying Scorpions and Warthogs fly in and land on the ground. And charge through the city. Driving making their way towards the capital.