BROKEN HEARTS

Here Mahir was returning back to Oberoi Mansion. He stopped at the signal. Another car stopped beside him he turned and found it's Bela's. Both looked at each other.

Their eyes had many questions. Why all this happened? Why aren't we together? There was pain in their eyes, pain of separation, pain that they are together but still poles apart, there is longing for each other.

Bela avert her gaze and looked other side. But her eyes was stucked somewhere. Mahir followed her gaze. There was a couple having ice cream in one cup. Boy smudged some cream on her nose tip and the girl pouted. Boy smiled and pinched her cheeks.

Both reminisced their time when they did all this.

Flashback

It was night everyone were sleeping (except Anika off course). But Bela was wide awake. She was tossing and turning on the bed but sleep was not ready to touch her eyes. She sighed and sat up on the bed.

Bela: yeh nind kyu nahi aa rahi?

She looked up and joined her hands.

Bela: hey nind dene wale bhagwan. Please mujhe nind de do. Kal bohat kaam hai. Aur agar jaldi nahi uthi toh Anika mera sar kha jayegi. Haan? Please

She fell on bed again and covered herself with duvet. But again sat up annoyed.

Bela: yeh nind ko mujh se kya dushmani hai aaj? Hum toh best friends hai na. Phir aaj kya hua? (She thought for sometime) ice cream kha leti hun. Shayad uss se nind aa jai.

She got up and ran to kitchen. But to her bad luck.

Bela: ice cream toh nahi hai. Ab kya karu??

She thought for moment and an idea clicked her mind. She ran to Mahir's room. Where he was soundly sleeping.

Bela: yeh dekho. Yeh bhi so raha hai. Sirf mujhe hi nind nahi aa rahi.

She went near him and patted him.

Bela: Mahir.... Mahir uth na

Mahir (sleepily): hmm.... kya hai Bela?

Bela: mujhe nind nahi aa rahi

He pulled her and she fell beside him. He wrapped his hand around her waist.

Mahir (eyes closed): mere saath so ja. Bohat achi nind aa jayegi.

Bela frowned and tried to get rid of his grip. She wiggled and wiggled but he hold more tighter.

Bela: Mahir chhod mujhe aur uth.

Finally she freed herself and sat on the bed.

Bela: Mahir.... uth na please

Mahir (sleepy): sone de Bela please....

He turned other side while Bela frowned.

Bela: Mahir uth ja. Bohat important baat karni hai

Mahir (sleepy): kal subha baat kar le na abhi nahi.

Bela (sighed): Mahir please. Uth ja warna pure ghar mein chilla chilla ke bolungi ke main pregnant hun

Mahir: theek hai bol de...... ek min kya?

He sprang up on bed with wide eyes. While Bela tried hard not laugh.

Mahir (shocked): kya kaha? Pre.... pre... pregnant? Kaise? Aisa toh kuch hua hi nahi.

Bela broke in to laugh while Mahir closed his eyes in frustration.

Bela: so.... sorry Mahir le... lekin tu uth hi nahi raha tha. Kya kar ti?