Chapter 14 || Blue Ford

Follow me on Instagram: @brookitoz

make sure you vote and make my day :) 

————

Adrian-

She's playing porn. She's actually fucking playing porn on the phone I bought for her. Porn.

How can she be so petty even when she's so far away? Okay, she's actually twenty minutes away, but my point is that she's petty.

And I fucking like that. I like it. What is wrong with me? What is she doing to me? I get fucking happy everytime she wants to hug me. I'm going mad.

It makes me feel like shit for kidnapping her.

And I don't fucking kidnap people. It's always a fucking bullet in their head. But Anna fucked it all up because her adoptive parents like Bailey. I see where she's coming from, especially after her brother was shot, and it's even worse that she blames herself for it.

She wouldn't want to hurt her parents once again with Bailey's death.

But now, Bailey's making me feel fucking guilty. I don't feel guilty. I haven't felt guilty in four fucking years. And then she comes along and changes every fucking thing, and makes my fucking heart flutter everytime she's around me.

God, I'm turning into Blake. Not completely though, because he's a damn simp for everything Anna does. He cannot stop talking about her. Just get married already. The only thing missing is a ring on her finger. They've done everything else married couples do.

Except have kids of course.

I'm not sure how I'd cope if Blake and Anna brought fucking kids over. Kids are so much fucking work, and the little fucks don't even pay us for all that we do for them. They cry too much, and need too much attention.

I could never. I'd rather be dead than ever handle a fucking kid. "Adrian, save me!" I hear Blake's voice whimper through the door. "Send me off to kill an army of men. Fuck, send me to a stampede, but please fucking save me."

"Are you... okay?" I ask, slightly confused. "Bro, if you ran out of condoms and Anna wants to fuck you right now... you know she's on birth control right? Don't tell me she got off birth control! I don't want kids running around! Then I won't be able to curse! Fuck, Blake, why did you run out of condoms?!" I grab his shoulders and shake him. "Why?!"

"No... it's fucking worse!" He cries.

"What could be worse and a pregnant and moody Anna? And then damn kids afterwards?"

"Bailey wants me to teach her how to drive."

"Oh, mierda! That's fucking horrible Blake. Do you need therapy, because I'm open-"

"No! I can't teach her, dude. You gotta teach her."

"Blake, how could you sacrifice your best friend?!"

"Adrian, it's a matter of life and death!"

"You'd rather have me die?" How could he?

"Baby, are you- Whoa, am I walking in on some bromance or like... Should I leave?" Anna gives us a perplexed look.

"Bailey asked Blake if he could teach her how to drive," I explain. "And he wants me to go! Does he not care about his best friend anymore?! What has the world come to?!"

"Y'all are dramatic asses. My baby Bailey ain't gonna hurt no one," She rolls her eyes and shrugs it off. Oh, she hasn't been in a car with her yet. She's a mess. "You guys are too hard on her."