𝓓𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓬𝓱𝓸

LET THE SLAUGHTER BEGIN

DEATH NUMBER ONE: ALARIC SALTZMAN

"𝕆𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖"

Ever since Rhaenyra's visit at the Salvatore house, everyone had been nervous and terrified. Not that they would admit to anyone or even each other. What scared them the most was that there was no sign of either the Mikaelson's, the hunters or their mother. Nothing. When they asked the hybrids all they said was that they had disappeared. They wondered when she was going to make their move. It was much later when Alaric Saltzman had disappeared. He was supposed to meet Damon and Elena but he never showed. It was as if he had disappeared from the face of the earth. Rhaenyra had taken him back to Dragonstone. As they made their way towards the stairs drogon flew by scaring the life out of the Hunter.

Dean and Kol snigger but cough afterwards to pretend they hadn't laugh

Dean and Kol snigger but cough afterwards to pretend they hadn't laugh. "Boys" their mother said as they made it to the top. "Mr. Saltzman" she greeted him with a smile. A smiled that it seemed beautiful to him yet sinister. He and his friends murdered her son and she was smiling. That only meant something. She was planning something. "Welcome to Dragonstone, Alaric" the hybrids and Alaric walked behind Rhaneyra while Dean and Kol walked beside their mother. They made their way towards the tower of healing. "Come on in, Alaric" the hybrid pushed him in. "Why am I here?" Alaric asked making her smile. "You're here to help me bring Finn back" she replied calmly. Alaric on the other hand was not so calm.

"You look shocked, mate" Kol stated. "You're the sacrificial lamb, little hunter" Dean smirk. Dean would've never let an innocent person get killed but Alaric Saltzman wasn't as innocent as he seemed. Finn, had been in a box for nine centuries, he never hurt anyone, yet they killed him anyway. She had all she needed, she had Finn's body, she already knew the spell all she needed to do was say it and bring her son back.