CHAPTER 28

Another week has passed and Lyra was with Harry, they were once again going to Umbridge's office to have detention.

"Thank Merlin! It's our last day", Harry said getting his bag before heading out the Great Hall with Lyra.

As they entered the office they were greeted by the bright colours of the so called office, they spend no time on getting the quill from Umbridge, and started to write, when they were finished, Lyra told Harry to go first, as she went to Dumbledore's office.

"Ms. Black how nice to see you at this hour" The Headmaster said and the girl smiled.

"Professor I was just wondering, why in all people who can train me, it was my Father you assigned" Lyra said as she sat down in front of his desk.

"You see Ms. Black it wasn't me who chose your Father, it was him who volunteered" Dumbledore said, and Lyra just smiled at him.

"Professor, can I use magic outside the school?" Lyra asked.

"Yes you can since the Ministry still thinks you're in school, so yes you can", Dumbledore said with a smile.

"Thank you Professor" She said and bid goodbye with the Headmaster.

As she reached the portrait she said the password, and went inside, she sat at the common room, near the fireplace and stared at it.

"Hey Ly" The trio said, Lyra looked at them and smiled.

"Why are you lot here?" Lyra asked, and Harry pointed at the fireplace, "Meeting up with your Dad" Harry said and Lyra nodded.

"Sirius" Harry said when he saw Sirius' face.

"Good day Harry, I just need to tell you something" Sirius said, Lyra stood up and was about to go to her dorm, when Hermione pulled her.

"What is it 'Mione?" Lyra asked.

"I remembered something when we were at Grimmuald Place, what were you talking about?" Hermione said looking at her.

"I kinda went inside your mind, you didn't told me you fancy Draco" Lyra said with a smirk, and Hermione looked at her wide eyed.

"Don't tell him!" Hermione shouted, and the boys looked at them.

"They alright there?" Sirius asked and Harry pulled the two in front of the fireplace.

"Hi Dad" Lyra said with an awkward smile, while Hermione was glaring at her.

"Never tell anyone Ly Black" Hermione said, and Lyra rolled her eyes playfully.

"What's wrong? What's happening? Ly?" Sirius said talking to her.

"I'll send you a letter Dad, you wouldn't believe what I found out" Lyra said with a laugh and Sirius chuckled.

"I'll be looking forward to that, and be early tomorrow" Sirius said and Lyra just nodded.

As Lyra went upstairs the trio couldn't believe that they became close.

"What have you done? What happened? All of a sudden you're fucking close to her!" Harry said and Ron agreed.

"Did you talked to her already?" Hermione asked and Sirius nodded with a smile.

"Well not technically talk, she just approached me then we became close, bloody Hell I love her so much you wouldn't know how much I love her" Sirius said with a smile.

"Now you should really go to bed I'll be talking to you soon" Sirius said before disappearing into the fire.

"So how was your talk?" Remus asked sitting beside Sirius.

"It was fun to be honest, I really love talking to Harry, then tomorrow Lyra's going to be here" Sirius said with a smile.

"You know the more I talk to her The more I understand her, and the more I think of my mistakes, fuck now I know why she was angry" He said with a laugh and Remus sighed, and gave him a playful eyeroll.

"You're a fucking jackass" Remus said and Sirius gave him a playful glare.

"I think you have a problem Moony" Sirius said smirking at him, Remus looked down and saw a tent in his pants.

"I'll take care of this by myself, see you in a bit" Remus said, and Sirius laughed at him.

Sirius took a parchment from his pocket and looked at it, he saw it a few days ago in Lyra's room, and he's been wondering why it was in her room, it was a picture of him and the Marauders, well except for Peter, the poor lad was cutted off.

As Sirius looked at it he smiled, he remembered where they took this it was before the full moon, they skipped class, and went to the forbidden forest, with a smile he closed his eyes and tried to remember it.

———

"I don't really think we should be doing this" Remus said as they were nearing a lake in the Forbidden forest.

"Cut the chit chat Moony, you're already with us" James said, and Remus rolled his eyes.

"You need to at least take risks Moony, try and live a little" Sirius said draping an arm at Remus.

"I still don't know why we need to do this", Remus said removing Sirius' arm.

"Because we have double potions with Slytherin today, and James don't want to hear Slughorn rant on how great Snape is" Peter said walking along side James.

"True, but why do I have to come with you?" Remus asked, clearly amused by them.

"Because you're a prefect and you can make a excuse on why we weren't there" Sirius said, and Remus sighed, before mumbling an 'I knew it'.

"When will you change?" Remus asked massaging his temples.

"When Lily says yes", James said dreamily.

"As if that's happening" Remus said sitting near the lake.

"Hey! It could Happen!" James said sitting beside Remus smacking his head.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night Prongs" Sirius said with a smirk.

"And I thought we were friends" James said dramatically, and Peter laughed.

"Don't be such a drama queen Prongs" Sirius said putting an arm at his shoulder.

"Hey Wormtail, you have the camera with you right?" Sirius asked and Peter nodded with a wave of his wand the camera was already there, he clicked it using his wand an the picture was taken.

———

Sirius smiled remembering that all of them were once this happy, and they had no problem, their only problem was school.

———

:)