Broken ~ Ch5

¤ Two Days Later ¤

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

I could spend days here in Sukuna's arms- I really could. At this moment, I felt content, more than I have ever been before. Feeling content or happy always used to be such a struggle for me, yet now it came so naturally. I sat comfortably in my lover's embraced, him enveloping me with his warmth. I have admittedly become obsessed with the feeling of his warmth- him...the man I would do anything for.

My head was laid in the crook of his neck as we watched the sunset together from the top of the temple. We had been here since noon, none of have having moved since. A bowl of grapes sat beside us, freshly plucked by a supporter of his from the vines that entwined with the trees that stood proudly infront of Sukuna's temple.

All day, Sukuna had told me more and more about the lands we stand on. He's told me everything from the history of this temple to what he had done here during the time in which before he met me. At that time, people offered Sukuna rare animals with cursed spirits attached to them for him to kill and even young virgin girls for him to play with. That part of the story should have upset me, but it didn't. Everyone had the right to a past.

Today was more calmer than the other days that I had spent here. I had spent all of today relaxing, whilst other days were filled with fun and adventure. I had explored all of Sukuna's land, from the fields to every room in his temple. Admittedly, I spent the most time in the library and the bathing room. Those were my two favourite parts of the temple and Sukuna knew that too.

For the last hour, we had cudddled in comfortable silence. The moment the sky became orange, we were both drowing in our own thoughts. My mind was on my family, wondering if they believed me to be dead or just missing. I was curious. I needed to see them soon or this curiousity would eat me alive. Shoving another grape into my mouth, my hand automatically went towards the bowl again. Though this time, I picked up a grape and rose it to Sukuna's lips rather than mine, wondering if he'd let me feed him.

My movement caught Sukuna's attention, making him look down at my hand which was ever so close to his mouth. He smirked as the grape touched his lips then took a glance at me who watched him intently, waiting to see what he would do. Knowingly, he looked me directly in the eyes and then slowly took the grape into in mouth.

But he didn't stop there...No, he then took both my thumb and forefinger into his mouth. His tongue instantly swirled around my fingers making me squeal and retract my hand as I buried my self deeper into his neck in embarrassment. Sukuna let out a roar of laughter, obviously proud of the shameful act he had just done.

"What did you expect to happen, Princess?" He asked me rhetorically, chuckling as he hinted that I should have already known what he'd do if I offered him my fingers. I grumbled in response, pouting at his words even though he couldn't see it. We fell back into a comfortable silence, just as before. Though this time, the nagging feeling inside me worsened as the image of my family in my mind became clearer.

Sukuna had told me that I couldn't return to my family just yet as I needed to stay beside him at all times until I could control my cursed energy. A part of me was thankful, him giving me a reason to not face my family. I wasn't sure how they'd react to this new me. Would they feel threatened? Disgusted? No, surely not...They were my family. They'd love me just the same.

But even with these consoling thoughts swimming around my mind, the nagging feeling inside me grew stronger everyday. At this point, I was hiding from them on purpose while they were there probably mourning my death. They deserved to see me- to know the truth. They'd be able to see how healthy I look, how strong I felt. They'd be able to rest easy knowing that I wasn't such a burden anymore. Maybe they'd welcome me back with open arms. They'd probably have questions...but with me avoiding them, they'd never be able to ask them. I owed them that much.