𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑘

The club was suffocating the walls where dripping with arousal as bodies mercilessly grind against one another, the intoxicating smell of sex and wet flesh the dim lighting only adding to allure the way the dim neon lights lit up your body as you slowly grinded on the pole leaving little to imagination as you bent over the swell of your ass on full display for anyone who walked into this god forsaken club.

This club was the best club to strip at as it oozed with men who had too much time and money on their hands looking for some young girl to throw it at. The way your legs looked endless in the tall white heels was enough to make anyone lose their mind. Your fingers were painted a pretty pink color along with your toes. The slow movement of your hips against the pole has men reaching into their wallets tossing precious dollar bills your way like nothing. You sent the men surrounding your stage a sensual smile, at the sight of your pretty smile they began holler and whistled all except one.

There he sat completely sunken into his seat with a whisky glass in his hand as he swirled the brown liquor in its cup watching you with a smirk on his handsome features. Not allowing yourself to get wrapped up in his beautifully dark curls or the thick brows that gave you a challenging rise as you looked away from his paralyzing gaze.

He stood up his large frame towering over everyone else as he stalked over to you, the other men who surrounded your stage moments ago quickly fleeing upon seeing the large man make his way to your stage an aura of dominance radiating off him suffocating you. Ignoring him you kept dancing, wrapping your leg around the pole, spinning, tossing your head back looking at him, he had a sinister smile that sent chills up your spine. He came closer to your stage allowing you to get a better look at him, his arms were covered in tattoos the black slik shirt had the first four buttons undone giving you a perfect view of his muscular chest, he noticed you checking him out closely before opening his mouth, his voice coming out gruff almost in a growl like

"Come home with me" he said nonchalantly you stopped dancing looking at him like he had sprouted another head. Your hand came out stroking his cheek, your pretty pink nails lightly tracing his jaw line, he smirked, hopeful you would take up his offer. You knew what type of men came into this club, you knew who they were. It was hard not to the guns and drugs on display, the cars in the parking lot told you everything you needed to know without anyone telling you.

Every man here was a yakuza. Including the one requesting your company tonight, this wasn't the first time you've been asked to go home with one of them, valuing your life you always declined. not that they weren't attractive because they were. They looked like they had been sculpted from marble to resemble greek gods but no matter how gorgeous these men were, you refused to go home with any for the sole reason that you were certain getting wrapped up in that life would do you no good.

Sending the man a sweet smile you shook your head no before getting off the stage walking into the dressing room where you saw your friend Yui ripping off her pasties with a whine, noticing your presence she sends you a sweet smile which you returned as you pulled your heels off.

"Yui the cutest guy asked me to go home with him" you said grabbing a makeup wipe taking off your mascara first

"And you said no huh?" she sneered making you laugh a little as you continued to take off your makeup

"Of course i did, but ugh you should have seen him he had this dark curly hair and thick brows and he was ridiculously tall and broad he looked like a tree" you chuckled to yourself taking off your outfit

"ugh its not fair all these rich men ask you out and you just reject them because your a little scared of some danger" she teased you rolled your eyes pulling the grey sweatpants up your legs and pulling the black crop top over your head grabbing your money bag looking at yui with a pleading look. She glanced at you then the bag before rolling her eyes, snatching it from your hands and walking back into the club to collect your earnings for you.

Yui walked towards your stage not without some men slipping some bills into her panties, she just giggled winking at them, finally making it to the stage she began stuffing the cloth bag with all the dollar bills that coated the stage floor till hand came slamming down onto the bill she was reaching for. She looked up to be met with dark brown eyes full of malice, she gulped a little taking in his features before putting two and two together realizing this was the man who wanted to take you home.

"Wow (n/n) was right you really are handsome" she giggled shooing his hand away as she kept picking up the money, the man was shocked to say the least by your bravery. He then took note of what she said (n/n) that's her name.

How cute

Helping Yui put your money in your bag with a kind smile she blushed before thanking him with a bow turning on her heel to go back to dressing till the mans large fell a top of her small shoulder she glanced over her shoulder looking at the man tilting her head a little in a questioning way.

"(n/n), tell her i am Matsukawa Issei and when i want someone i get them" he said in a low voice making a shiver run down her spine as his large finger putting a hundred dollar bill in her panties sending her off with a pat on the ass.