Training+secret money making

...

They found a lot set up for them.
Due to the fact Ectoplasm is dead, they had to improvise.

"Alright I'm going to explain how this works. You're all going to be put in pairs. These pairs were fairly chosen based on strength and combat level. In these pairs you'll be fighting each other. To win these fights you have to knock the other person off the platform you're standing on, as you can see there are many platforms. Each pair will have their own platform. I'll now announce the pairs.

1st pair.
Bakugo and Midoryia.
2nd pair
Todoroki and Tokoyami
3rd pair
Yaoyorozu and Asui
4th pair
Shoji and Sato
5th pair
Iida and Sero
6th pair
Kirishima and Kaminari
7th pair
Ojirou and Aoyoma
8th pair
Mineta and koda
9th pair
Mina and Jirou
10th pair
Uruaka and Hagakure

Now will all the assigned pairs go to a platform?" Aizawa announced.
Midoryia let out a sigh as he noticed who his partner was.
Bakugo.

He floated up to the platform Bakugo was already standing on, which just so happened to be the highest platform there.

"You may begin"

Bakugo set out a large scale explosion to start off the match, Midoryia just teleported behind him and kicked his back. Bakugo was sent forward so he quickly stopped his fall with an explosion and sent a blast of one for all at Midoryia. Midoryia flew above the blast, dodging it all together.

Bakugo jumped up at Midoryia trying to catch him off guard but Midoryia teleported back onto the platform and watched Bakugo aimlessly fly up and explode the air.

Midoryia then jumped up at him and kicked his side, hard. Sending Bakugo flying to the side fast.

Bakugo couldn't stop flying in time and flew off the platform and lost
The first round.

Aizawa put a point under Midoryia's name,it stood for the amount of fights won.

This went on for the rest of period 1 and 2. Until the lunch period.
Midoryia had won 15 out of 25 rounds, Bakugo won 10 rounds out of 25.

After all of that they were free to lunch, next period they'd be learning some basic rescuing rules on paper.

Midoryia snacked on his blood bag as he sat on a horizontal pillar of the ceiling in the lunch room.

"Alright, the Poison is a total of
20,789,600 yen. That'll eat up almost half of what I have at the moment. Then the torture weapons finish off all the rest of what I have at the moment. I still need more money for this to work. I still haven't got enough money for the equipment, quirk cancellers, furniture, locks, etc. I guess I'll just have to sell more bodies" Midoryia thought to himself as he used his phone, finishing off his blood bag. (The poison is a total of 200,000 usd. The torture weapons are 300,000 usd. ).

They're expensive because of the type they are, hard to find and do a lot of damage.

Soon lunch was over and they had to go finish the rest of their classes.
After all of that they were free. All of the class decided to hang around at the Dormitory since they were too tired to go anywhere.

Midoryia sat in his room, he didn't bother to hang out downstairs. If he did he was sure the class would try to pick on him and he wasn't in the mood to deal with them at all.

"In total I need.
519,740,000.00 yen to do this. I don't even have a quarter of that amount. That's a lot of bodies needing to be sold. Eh at least I'll be getting a meal each time" Midoryia thought to himself as he totaled the costs of everything.
He needed 5,000,000 USD total.