03

"I thought we had practice at 7," Hoseok said, resting his chin on his palm. 

"We did. But Yoongi-hyung canceled it," Taehyung informed his head on Jungkook's shoulder. A blush crept up to the male's cheek as he held his hand under the table.

Yoongi was already occupied with a call. As he was talking with Chaerin, a smile spread on his lips.

"Oh, C'mon. Wrap it up already." Jin sighed, waiting for him to join dinner.

"Or should I say, rap it up already?" Jin burst into a fit of laughter, which unfortunately reminded them of a windshield wiper, while the others stared at him. 

Yoongi's hooded gaze met his which immediately made him shut his mouth. Yoongi cut the call. "That was a lame-ass joke."

"Why'd you cancel the practice though?" Hoseok asked, vaguely confused. The guy sat on the table, taking small sips from his bottle of Sprite that he had just bought from the nearby shop.

"For Cherry," Yoongi responded, smiling as he re-read their old conversations. No one knew but he secretly read them every night and wondered about different scenarios with her. Although, he would never tell anyone what kind of scenarios they were.

The others had their eyes fixed on him, while he tapped his fingers on the brown table. "What?" He asked, brows furrowed.

"Hyung, you sure you don't-" The sound of glass shattering was heard from the kitchen which startled Taehyung, who was sleeping on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Did I miss something?" Taehyung asked.

"Nope, just the usual family conversation." He smiled, patting his boyfriend's back, while his ears turning red.

"Mr. IQ.148, don't tell me you broke that expensive porcelain plate I bought after I sold my kidney!" Jin yelled at him.

"I didn't!" Namjoon yelled from across the room.

Jin shook his head at how careless he could be. He ran to the kitchen, contemplating what kind of knife he would use to kill him.

Jin stood there, not knowing what to say as he saw the shattered pieces of the plate laying on the floor, with Mr. IQ. 148 standing next to it as if he didn't do anything.

"Then what's this?" Jin asked, pointing at the mess on the floor.

"I thought you said I shouldn't tell you that I broke it," Namjoon said nonchalantly, as he kept his hands inside his pocket.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Jin yelled at him.

"Can't believe he's the elder one," Yoongi murmured.