CHAPTER 26

Lyra woke up early, and got dress she wouldn't want to get on The bad side of that pink toad, she heard from Harry that, Umbridge was at his trial, and she did everything in her power to provoke him.

As Lyra made her way to the Great Hall, McGonagall gave her, her timetable and along with it was Fred, and George's as well.

"Hi girls" She said sitting down with Hermione and Ginny.

The two girls smiled at her, and she started to put toast in her plate, it was the only thing she was eating for today, she looked at the Slytherin Table, and Draco signaled for her to meet her at the courtyard.

She ate the last piece of bread in her plate, and excused her self.

She met up with Draco at a tree where they usually talk, Draco was already there his Slytherin robes hanging from his shoulder.

"Why do you want to meet me here Draco?" Lyra asked him, she was looking at his face, and she knows it has to do something with his Father, with a scoff Draco gave Lyra a letter, and she was correct it was from his Father.

"He's all mouth and no trousers" Lyra said giving Draco the letter back.

"Bloody Hell, now that he's back he might really be after me, he can kill me with a snap Ly" Draco told her, Lyra smiled at him, and gave him a pat at the back.

"But if he does hurt you your Father would turn his back from him, for killing his only child, but that would be a waste, now Draco don't worry I'm here" She said reassuring the boy.

"Thanks Ly" He said before hugging her, and she hugged back.

The two went back to the Great Hall, Lyra sat with Fred and George giving them their timetables, and they were lucky to have the same classes together.

The three went to their first class, Herbology, all of them took a corner and waited for Professor Sprout to come in, when she did they were introduced to a new plant.

———

When Herbology ended all of them went to Defence Against The Dark Arts.

"Someone's giddy" George said Lyra walked fast to the second floor.

"Heard she's a real pain in the arse don't want to get on her bad side" Lyra said, and sat down in a random table, Fred and George following right behind her.

"Don't get your knickers on a twist Ly, we all know that only Snape can hate you" George whispered, while Fred snorted, Lyra glared at them for their Professor has arrived, wearing all pink, Lyra looked at her with disgust, but regained her posture once more.

"Good day Class, I'm Professor Umbridge" She said in a sweet sweet voice.

"And I will Be your new Defence Against The Dark Arts Teacher" She continued looking at each student.

Lyra zoned out she didn't want to hear any of her speech, but a certain sentence triggered something inside her.

"And all of us should be alert, since Sirius Black is still on the run, a mass murderer of a man" She said with a tut.

"He isn't a murderer!" Lyra said she was going to loose her cool.

"And who are you to speak?" Umbridge said with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, silly for me to ask, you're Lyra Black, now tell me girl do you know where your Father is?" She asked with a sickening smile.

"No I do not, and he's not a murderer my Father's innocent, he could never sell Uncle James, and Aunt Lily to The Dark Lord, he wasn't the secret keeper, Pettigrew is!" She said, and Umbridge smiled at her.