Part 22

Hi guys.
I know of late I haven't been responding to comment and it's not because I don't appreciate them but I have been very busy at work and in my personal life but I do read them and appreciate them all.

As soon as I become less busy, I will respond to them.

No proofread so please ignore any mistakes you see.

Enjoy.
👇👇👇👇👇👇

Surbhi entered the room of Arnav but couldn't find Arnav and she looked through the transparent French door only see Arnav and Aarav teaching Khushi how to plant and Khushi was glaring at Arnav for something he said and both father and son burst out laughing at her and Khushi joined in.

She felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to find her husband behind her but the smile on her face dropped seeing the worry etched on his face and they quietly moved out of the room.

"Manoj.....What's wrong?" Surbhi asked and Manoj sighed.

"Isaiah called from Australia to tell me Adarsh came to look for us and left his number...... So I called him and he wants me to meet him urgently...... I asked him why and he said he will tell me when we met..... It's sounded urgent so I have decided to go." Manoj explained and Surbhi smiled at him.

"It's about time you iron  out your differences..... Yes he let his jealousy get to him but that woman is also to be blamed..... Go and please don't let your anger get the best of you. " Surbhi said with a smile and pecked his lips.

Manoj nodded and Surbhi escorted him out of the house.

She was heading to her room when she heard a clanging sound and moved towards it to the kitchen only to find Lavanya picking up a saucepan from the floor.

Lavanya looked surprised and embarrassed seeing Surbhi but she smile at her.

"Lavanya..... Come with me to the cabana by the pool outside." Surbhi said and Lavanya followed nervously.

They both got to cabana by the pool and sat down and Lavanya started fidgeting with her skirt.

"Lavanya." Surbhi called out and she lifted her head. "I know you think you don't fit into this family but I have seen how my son looks at you and I can tell he is starting to have feelings for you or already has feelings for you. " Lavanya looked surprised hearing this. "I know it's too early but love happens in mysterious ways...... I know you think you don't deserve love and family because of your past but the best thing that make you such a wonderful person is that you knew you were wrong and changed for the better...... True we can't change the past but we don't have to dwell on it because it can ruin a good present and future for us...... Whether you and Nandkishore end up together forever or not...... I want you to stop beating yourself up and move forward in life...... Okay. " Surbhi said and Lavanya smiled and nodded. "Now come on..... It's been so long since I cooked and with Manoj out of the house I can finally cook some delicious meal for dinner...... And I will need a little help from you. "

Lavanya nodded and both went into the kitchen and started preparing dinner much to the displeasure of Hari Prakash who was scared Payal might scold her.

Two hours later they were done and Surbhi asked Hari Prakash to go and call the family down for dinner.

All of the with the exception of Aarav, Khushav,Nani, Mami and Anjali come down for dinner. Aarav and Khushav fell asleep a few minutes ago.

Hari Prakash arranged the food on the table and they were all about to eat when the door bell rang and Hari Prakash opened it and in entered Happy.