19

My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun;
Coral is far more red, than her lips red:
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
I have seen roses damasked, red and white,
But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
And in some perfumes is there more delight
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
That music hath a far more pleasing sound:
I grant I never saw a goddess go,
My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:
And yet by heaven, I think my love as rare,
As any she belied with false compare

~~~~~~~~~~~

wilbur's pov 

~~~~~~~~~~~

same night

I must have dosed off, because suddenly a hand was on my cheek. it was lavender. she was sitting up with her phone in her hand. she gave me the sweetest look. my heart jumped looking at her. now my memory started flooding in. she was laying on my chest. i remember humming Losing Face, Since I Saw Vienna, and Jubilee Line. none of course she knows are my songs. 

she explained that she had to get going. she's still going home to jack the thought made my heart sink again. i didn't want her to go. I just wanted her to fall asleep in my arms. I wanted to lay with her forever. 

Brighton was always so beautiful at night. I hadn't been out past dusk in ages. as we approached a quartet, i saw lav pulling some money out of her pocket and placing it into a violin case. seeing her care so much about other people really made me feel warm. 

i dreaded the moment where we had to depart. reaching my car made me frown. I had just the most amazing time. now i know that the second i reach my apartment, i'm going to feel like something's missing again. 

we said our short goodbyes, but i wasn't ready for her to leave. watching her walk to her car, i blurted her name without any forethought. was I really going to do this?

"wil?" she said softly turning to me. 

the answer is yes. i just couldn't hold it in any longer. there were many moments today where all i could think about was kissing her. when she hugged me on the street, on the ferris wheel, when we were on the beach, hell, even at the cafe. i couldn't hold it in. 

walking towards her i didn't hesitate. i put my hand on her cheek, bent down, and kissed her. fuck her lips were so soft. i wanted her closer to me. I needed her closer to me. i pulled her by her lower back so her body was 100% pressed against mine. my mind filled with thoughts, but then almost instantly, they all went away as she put her hand on my waist. 

fuck all i've wanted since the day i saw her through my window over a week ago was her. it hadn't even been long. but i know. I just know, that the day i saw her i wanted to be with her. our lips parted, she tasted like mint and honey and a hint of cigarette still lingered on her breath, she was just so sweet. we fell deeper into the kiss. i wanted it to last forever. 

~~~~~~~~~ 

at home

i sat down on my bed, burying my face into my sweater smelling her scent. just the thought of her gave me butterflies. 

i tried to sleep for hours, but i couldn't get her off my mind. i ran through the entire day in my head over and over again. she was so graceful. elegant, but smoked Newport's. she was just perfect. thoughts of her filled my head. 

soon, the clock turned 2:42 am. I was still restless. suddenly, an idea popped into my head. i got up out of my bed and walked to my home office turning the computer on and grabbing my guitar. then I sat down, cracked a redbull, and started writing lyrics

"well its 2:45" 

-------------------------------------------

a/n !

i know that the song "im in love with an egirl" 's first lyrics are "well its 2:45 PM but i wanted to change it to AM just so i could go along and make it fit with the story yk? -sid