Cuddles

my friend who writes blurbs on tumblr is taking to long to do my katherine pierce request so now i'm doing it on here but with kuvira.

elizabeth if you see this i hate you.

ANYWAYS ON WITH THE CUDDLES

———

y/n POV

Kuvira had been stressed out lately. A resistance of some rebels had reclaimed a village Kuvira had recently joined to the United Earth Nation.

So when she finally come into your shared room, and jumped into bed immediately you took it as the opportunity for some cuddles.

Even though she would never admit it, she loved your cuddles. Sometimes when she was tense you would cuddle her and she would melt immediately. Her hard exposure softening just a bit.

"Good evening, Great Uniter." You said in an accent, pretending to be one of her suck up generals.

She smiled and gave you a small kiss on your cheek.

"Noooooo" She whined. "Please I cant stand those suck up generals."

You giggled and started moving around. She was already laying on her back, so you moved the arm resting over her stomach to wrap around you. You laid your head on her chest and tucked your head under her chin.

"Awww," She cooed in a fake voice, dripping with sweetness. "Is my baby tired?"

"Yes." You said plainly, too tired to joke. She laughed before letting herself relax.

She used her unoccupied hand to grab yours, entwining your fingers together. She moved your hands up to kiss the back of your palm. Letting her lips linger before putting your hands back.

"That's alright, I'm tired too. We can just go to sleep." Her voice was heavy with impending sleep.

She angled her head down to press a lingering kiss to the top of yours.

"I love you so much darling. You know that right? Your mine, my little princess. And I'm never gonna let anyone hurt you."

You gave a weak sound of approval, too tired to make much more conversation.

She gave a small sigh and you felt her relax  completely, her muscles relaxing and her heartbeat slowing ever so slightly. Just enough to indicate she was asleep, or at least close to it. Before you could whisper back "I love you too" sleep crashes over you in a tsunami of sweet temporary death.

But she already knows.

———
went a little wattpad werewolf with the "mine" and "princess" but i kinda like it-

sorry this chapter was so short also. and sorry for not updating in a while. please i literally last updates this is 2020.

as always comment and vote, and have a great day/night/afternoon!

-mae