Moving Day

^^^ Brief reference pic of said castle, simply the inspiration of it not a full blown replica :D

Brielle POV

Okay, a bit of a change of schedule but that's alright. It's been a week and a half-ish since I told Harry to get packing and apparently it didn't take him that long and I was pretty much done by then, so guess who's moving today?

It's us... if it wasn't clear enough we are moving today.

Harry hasn't even seen the place everything has moved so fast, I'm hopeful that he'll like the place and all still. I've already had a lot of my things shipped over there and Harry gave me some of his things to ship amongst my stuff so we're nearly there. All we really have left are the really important things and our necessities.

I remember the day I got to Auradon Prep like it was yesterday. I was younger, so much different than I am now, and I was... alone. I remember moving my things into my dorm room, shutting the door to it, and being alone in here for the first time. I was proud, proud that I was stepping out and maturing into an adult, but I was doing everything alone. Now four years later, nearly five, I'm moving out of the room that's seen the most pivotal years of my life so far, and I'm getting a little emotional I won't lie. I'll miss this place, but maybe whoever moves into this room next will have just as a wild adventure as I did.

I'm moving out of Auradon Prep as an adult, a Queen, engaged to get married to the love of my life, and ultimately, happier than when I moved in.

I am keeping my office here though, so I'll be back here often which makes me feel better. Anyway, I now simply looked around my newly vacant room. All that was left was my bed and a few stray suitcases of my most valuable items that I'm taking with me myself. It's so weird to see this place empty but it's been this way for a few days now so I'm getting used to it, but not for long as today is the day the last of this comes out and is taken to the new place.

I heard the limo honking from outside the window, meaning it was time to go for Harry and I. I knew he was in his room listening too so we'd meet up downstairs. I went ahead and grabbed my luggage and knew my bed would be taken after me, yes the bed is coming with me. Why? Because I paid for that damn bed and it cost more than it should have so now it's going on one of the guest bedrooms. Anyway, I grabbed my backpack, rolling luggage with a duffel bag on top of it, and a huge suitcase and hauled them out the door myself. In here I have a few simple outfits for the first few days of unpacking, my toiletries and such, and my nearest and dearest of keepsakes, most notable being my precious rose that Harry gave me on our first date and our book of memories. Of course, my favorite keepsake being the necklace he gave me is still around my neck, I still haven't taken it off in nearly... three years now? Yup, three years, now if that is not impressive I don't know what is.

I took the elevator this time around as I was not about to roll and finagle all of this stuff down the stairs and slowly descended to the first floor. As soon as the elevator door opened I was met with my fiancé who was apparently waiting for me down here. He only had a duffel bag with him, he doesn't have as much stuff as I do which in times like this makes me look silly but that's alright,

"Ah I knew ye'd take the elevator, let me help ya with that love"

He immediately said as I stepped out, re-situating himself and simply taking some of my bags from me, leaving me with my backpack and one suitcase,

"Har you don't have to do that"

I said with a flattered giggle, like he's just such a gentleman. A pure gentleman, more of a gentleman than most if not all of the princes I've ever met,