𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙥 ✍︎︎ Shoto Todoroki x Reader

Welcome back to another one shot! Haven't done this character in a while so it'll be fun once again!

Reader is female (sorry males) because it is a lemon 🍋! Mature content warning!

Requested by Shoto_Husbando

Anime is My Hero Academia streaming on Funimation and more!

Enjoy~
__________________________________

Being in the one and only popular hero school was a very huge honor in your opinion.

Staying there and actually trying your best to not get expelled was a different task you had to deal with on a daily basis.

It was crazy how you were a very smart and bright person, but at the same time you were just too stupid for your own good.

It blowed your mind away that you had got together with the most quiet and anti social boy in the classroom, the one and only Shoto Todoroki.

The male that every girl in school thought was so strong, rough, and sweet at the same time. But only you could experience those things and test them out right now.

You and Shoto had been dating since the three months before the first year ended moving into the second.

Usually in stores the guys would make the first moves, but you did.

It was also since you didn't have much of a choice, there was no escaping from a clever love sick pink alien girl with two horns.

Mina Ashido, this girl just loved the idea of love and lovers being together.

Though she didn't have a boyfriend of her own, or girlfriend, she still lived and loved to be able and mess around with other couples.

Including you and Shoto.

At first you both were very distant with each other, since you were way louder and caused some problems as he was quieter and liked to be in the corner unseen by people.

The game was obviously seven minutes in heaven, with a twist in which you put an object of your choosing inside.

Whoever persons object you picked out, you would have to make out for seven minutes basically.

During that time you ended up pulling out a little half and half bear keychain finding out it was indeed Todoroki's.

After that you just thought he was so cute, your mind never saw him that way until that wonderful seven minutes in the closet you spent with him.

Technically it was only six since one minute was spent with you both trying not to be on the awkward extent relationship as mutual people already.

But boy was it the first and last make out session you ever had with someone other than the different colored eyed male, because that same night you found our that Shoto despite being anti social was the very dominant type.

It was funny to think that you were going to be the dominant one in the relationship, not with him in town.

If you could afford it you would have already bought yourself a little wheelchair just in case for the days he got too aggressive being a top on you in the bed.

"I don't see how that's a good idea." You spoke to yourself while texting on the phone, to your alien pink friend Mina of course.

You and the rest of your friends were all third years at UA hero high school now, young adults yet still stupid out of their minds.