30

Lilia's POV

"I'm 2kg heavier then last week." I mumble, putting the scale back under the cupboard and looking at myself in the bathroom mirror. 

"Just exercise later tonight.. don't skip." I mumble to myself. I go back to my room, taking some clothes and going back into the bathroom to change. I put my leggings and fitted crop top on, tying my hair into a pony tail before walking to the living room.

I checked the time and realised we would all leave for practice around 1pm and it was 11. I had absolutely nothing to do and everyone else was either asleep or at school. I finished all my classes for the week so I had free time.

I suddenly smiled at a thought.

Going onto my laptop, I went through messenger and just stared at the contacts. "It's 11am here, and around this time of the year in Melbourne it would be.. 1pm? She'll be awake right? I don't know, it's Tuesday she might be at school..? School holidays haven't started yet have they? Normally end of year dates are around the 11th-20th of December.. and today's the 15th... yeah let's try." I shrug not caring anymore and calling her on messenger.

It hangs up straight away and I frown. I call again and she finally picks up.

I frown.

I smile.

"So I guess school is still going?" I ask as I suddenly see the whole class. I'm guessing the laptop that answered the call is on a shelf so I can see everyone.

"LILIA HI!"

"LOOK THE KPOP IDOL NOW."

"AHHHH YOU HAVE NO TIME FOR US ANYMORE HUH!! YOU'RE FAMOUS NOW."

"JAMES STILL HAS A CRUSH ON YOU."

"SHUT UP LUCAS I DONT."

"Hello everyone." I chuckle while waving to them. "We missed you Lilia!" My bestfriend Andrea shouts, the one I originally called. "It's not school holidays yet?" I ask and they say no. "Friday's the last day though, but I don't think anyone's going."

"Why?"

"House Day."

I chuckle. It's a day of sports and random activities to gain points for your house colour. Not a lot of people go.

"Well hello there Lilia." I smile as I see my homeroom teacher, which is also my favourite teacher. "Hi Miss Johnson." I wave and she gets a chair and rolls it to the girls round table to sit at.

"I was wondering what I was going to teach this free lesson but let's chat for a while." The teacher says and all the students cheer. "How's it going in Korea?" Miss Johnson asks and I lean back into my chair with a smile.

"It's all good here. While your Summer just started, it's Winter here so it's kinda cold." I tell them. "And about the Idol part?"

I chuckle at that, knowing that's what they wanted to know about. "Yes please let Jake know about me I love him." The class starts to laugh at my bestfriend. Suddenly the door from our room opens and a shirtless Jake comes out. I quickly cover the camera with my hand.

"You're finally awake."

"When does practice start again?" Jake asks as he starts to yawn. "At 1pm, so go back and put a shirt on please before getting ready."

"Why what's wrong? Are you still uncomfortable with it?" He asks, his eyes still closed. "Man I'm just trying to save your soul from my classmates."