Chapter 16

Madeline's POV- (Sorry it'll switch to the brother's POV in a second.)

I was pacing around the room waiting for them to come back because I knew they'd be pissed.

I don't regret it though.

I heard the door opened and it startled me.

AHH RIP me.

"Madeline!" Rocco yelled trying to find me.

Should I hide? Like under the table. Or should I run?

While I was thinking he found me.

"Hi amore. Where is Chasity and the kid." he asked while the other brothers came into the room.

"About that..." I said.

"Madeline." Ninja- I mean Leo said threatening.

"Uhh..they got kidnapped! Yeah I don't know how, really. I was in the backyard and I heard screams and then poof they're gone." I lied smoothly.

"She's fucking lying." Don said.

"What me, lying? Psh." I replied tapping my fingers and Rocco grabbed my hand. SHOOT!

"Your not telling us the truth, are you amore?" He asked me.

"What of course I am." I replied.

"You tap your fingers when your lying." He said and I was screwed.

"Your mom." I said and tried bolting out of there but Marcello, older mean brother, picked me up by the arm and threw me onto the bed.

I'm not folding.

"They left!" Antonio said coming downstairs with a distressed look on his face.

Leonardo's POV-

"What do you mean they left?" I asked him.

"Their clothes are gone. Everything." He replied.

"She found out." Franco mumbled.

"Found what out?" My brothers asked.

"That Chasity's our sister." I mumbled.

"CHASITY IS OUR SISTER!?" My brothers yelled.

"Oh no." Madeline mumbled.

"How did she found out?" I asked Maddie, taking my gun out.

"Come on Leo, the gun isn't going to scare me but fine ugh I hate you all.  I'll fold but only because you guys already know that she left. It was actually mostly common sense mixed with sneaking into Leo's office and a DNA test." She said.

"Huh?" I asked not understanding.

"Ok so when you search up Chasity Russo which is her name and it's the exact same as your last name so I don't get how you didn't find that suspicious, you find a news video of someone saying that your mom kidnapped her and to make sure it was a 100% true Chasity took her hair and Rocco's hair and did a sibling DNA test. It came back positive by the way." she told us.

"Fuck." I yelled.

"I think she left us a letter in her room." Antonio said.

I went to her room and found an envelope. I read it and I was upset.

I can't believe she found out. The only reason I was okay with kidnapping her is that I knew that her living with us is safer than her living with her mom.

She told me not to contact her but she's my little sister and I need to know if she's okay.

SHIT!

Antonio's POV-

I can't believe I have a twin. I just thought it was a coincidence that she had the same birthday as me.

I hope she comes to school tomorrow but she probably won't.

UGH!

I HAVE A SISTER WHO IS SO FUCKING COOL?!

Rocco's POV-

I can't believe I was so rude to my own sister. I would have been a tiny bit nicer if I knew that I was related to her.

Nah I'm just kidding.

But why didn't Madeline tell me?

I'm mad at her about that. Do I have the right to be mad at her though?

I don't care what Leo says I'm going to look for Chasity.

She's family after all.

(A/N- OOP-)