TRACK 18.

***In the end, my love is you. A love I wanted so desperately. I want to stand next to you like this and love you.***

NO ONE'S POV

Mina and Nayeon joined the group for another picture. The parents and students started leaving bidding on a joyous day they all had.

JY : "Ladies I believe it's time to go. The kids need to rest."

NY : "Hai, what about you?"

JY : "I still have to help with tidying things."

JH : "Of course you do, it's cleaning. We'll be taking our leave, I guess we'll see you next week?"

JY : "Hai, see you :)"

Jeongyeon was left with the other teachers to clean up the school. They took the tables back and check every corner of the building, it was almost dark when they finished. She was making her way out when she noticed a familiar car, she peeked through the window and saw Mina in her phone.

*KNOCK*KNOCK*

Mina rolls down her window revealing the sleeping Mio to Jeongyeon.

JY : "Why are the two of you still here?"

MN : "Where's your bike?"

JY : "Well, I thought of waking to school for the da. Wait you haven't answered my question."

MN : "Great, do you want to ride with us?"

JY : "Aish, throwing questions to my question. You don't have to."

MN : "We waited for you and you'll just reject us?"

JY : "You didn't have to, you two should've gone straight home. Look at that kid sleeping in the back."

MN : "If it's just me we could've been home by now. But Mio wanted to give you a ride as thanks to what you did for her and she wants you to have dinner with us. Besides it's your fault she fell asleep, you took so long to get out of there."

JY : "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh? Mianhe, if you told me, I would've asked to leave early."

MN : "Gaja?"

JY : "Arraso, I can't decline if it's Mio."

Jeongyeon step into the car, she looked at the smaller girl and grin.

JY : "What a cutie." She said.

MN : "Uhm Jeong, thanks for today. Nayeon unnie told me about everything, if it wasn't for you she'll just stay in the side."

JY : "No worries. I just figured she should experience the things we didn't. I'm sorry for forcing you to seat in the side before."

MN : "Pabo, it's not like you forced me. I opted to, besides I had fun sitting with you while making fun of the rest of them."

JY : "I know but still, there's a lot of things we missed out and now, we can't go back. Mianhe."

"