TRACK 27.

***There's only one thing I can't do, that is to leave you while still in  love with you***

NO ONE'S POV

And maybe the gloomy weather was perfect for the day, it made walking around the street easily. Just like what Jeongyeon has said a while ago, the only time she let Mina's hand go was when they were eating.

When they got to the beach Jeongyeon started pulling Mina onto the sands.

MN : "Easy, the sea's not gonna go anywhere."

Jeongyeon didn't answer but instead pulled her faster.

MN : "Haha are you a kid? Are you sure we're looking for a place for Mio and not for you?"

JY : "It's not every day I get to see the sea, left alone with the girl I love."

The Japanese were taken back, this is what Jeongyeon was talking about. A while ago she was sure that the taller girl would just childishly answer her, who knew she'll be this gutsy. Before she could say a word, Jeongyeon let her go, took her sandals and backpack off, and run towards the sea.

Mina watch as Jeongyeon slips through her hand, literally. Somehow seeing her run away felt weird. It's the very first time since Jeongyeon has comeback that she felt worried. She wasn't sure why or what's the reason but it's giving her these uncomfortable feelings in her heart.

*SPLASH*

But even before Mina got drown in the unpleasant thing she's feeling Jeongyeon have splashed water on her.

MN : "Yah!"

JY : "Haha you look lost baby girl, what were you thinking?"

MN : "And what are you doing, come back here so I can make you pay for what you did."

JY : "If you want to it, come and get it." She said provokingly.

Jeongyeon took another step back, the water is up to her knees and was already soaking her short.

JY : "Wae-yo?" She smirks. "Afraid you'll drown?"

MN : "Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon!" She said charging in the water.

Mina didn't waste another minute, she took her sandals off and put all her belongings inside Jeongyeon's bag. The moment she got in the water, she started splashing the taller girl. Which Jeongyeon just accepted.

MN : "Huh! Look who's drenched right now."

Jeongyeon didn't say a word, just looked at her and smile at her warmly. She took steps after steps until she got in front of Mina.

"She's not mad, right? She started it." Mina said to herself.

In a blink of an eye, Mina was engulfed by Jeongyeon's warm embrace. She squeezed her tight.

MN : "Yah! This is not fair." She whines.

Jeongyeon held her tighter.