TRACK 28.

***Loving someone with all your heart, how can you do that? It's really not easy for me. Just like you did back then, I want that kind of love.***

[NO ONE'S POV]

[OCTOBER 19, 2022; 8 AM]

The girls decided it'll be better if they drove together to Daecheon, so Mina rented a minibus for the whole group to use. They started carrying things in the bus,

JY : "Who's idea is taking a bus anyway? We could've driven there separately."

JH : "Your wife." She sarcastically said.

JY : "My wife?"

JH : "Nayeon, haha." She jokes. "Of course, it's Mina. Do I really have to tell you that?"

JY : "You know she's not."

JH : "She's basically your wife since we're small. Just not legally haha, let's go before the kids start whining."

JY : "They won't, they're patience is really long, I've seen it in class."

JH : "Oh I mean the other kids....." The two of them started laughing.

The first thing the taller girl did when she got inside the vehicle was to check her little friend who was sitting next to Nayeon, Jieun, and Jiyeon. She carefully checked if Mio was buckled in her seat.

JY : "Gome Michan, you can't sit with Ka-san for now. If you need anything ask your aunt Nayeon, tell her if you need to have a toilet break."

MI : "Hai!"

JY : "Don't take your seat belt off while the car is moving and don-"

NY : "I think she heard enough besides, you can see her in the rearview mirror. Gaja!" She said cutting the taller girl.

JY : "Arraso, arraso."

-

It's just been an hour since they left when Dahyun asked Jeongyeon to make a toilet stop. The taller girl thought of filling up their gas tank anyway. The other girls wait for her inside the bus,

CY : "3 boxes of pizza and a case of beer on me, if that girl asks Jeongyeon unnie for her number."

TY : "Make it 4."

Mina with a good sense of hearing stood up from the front seat and looked at the back, there she found the rest of the girls looking outside the window. She checked what was going on and everything seems normal, just Jeongyeon talking to another girl.

Jeongyeon talking to another girl.

NY : "A year of free dinner in our place if Jeongyeon gives it to her."

MI : "Ehhhh she won't." The smaller girl protest.

And perhaps all of them were too engrossed with what was happening they didn't notice Mina walking out of the bus. Before they knew it the Japanese were already walking towards Jeongyeon.

 Before they knew it the Japanese were already walking towards Jeongyeon