TRACK 30.

***Out of everything that breathes, I only wanna remember you. Only feel you, only care for you. I wanna place you close to me.*** 

NO ONE'S POV

MN : "I love you."

Jeongyeon looks up and found Mina in her dress, she pulled the younger girl to sit with her.

JY : "What's wrong??" She holds her hand.

MN : "Nothing just letting you know. I haven't said it that much since we started going out and you never seem to get worried about it. It's just I love you for the longest time now, Jeong.

Back when we're young all I ever thought about is a future with you. Childish, I know. But it's the kind of dream you always have at that age. All I did was think we'll be together all the time, I never even thought about the hurdles we'll have to face. When you left there was nothing for me to do but to move on. I got married and I thought that was it, that I was okay, that I finally got over you. I accepted that what I had for you was just a teenage kind of love, experimental. That's what I thought. My marriage didn't last long, if it wasn't for Mio, I would've never gotten over you."

JY : "Mianhe."

MN : "Ani, please don't be. I didn't mean it in a bad way, it's just without Mio, I would've drowned in thoughts of you but maybe it was really meant to be. Maybe destiny is real. That you are for me, as I am for you. I just got lucky, you and Mio are a perfect match, and that you love her.

I know I said it before and you already assured me about it. But sometimes everything feels so good to be true. It's like I'm floating in the air, the more the day passes the more it feels unreal. I'm scared that one day I'll wake up and my feet will be back on the ground. I'm afraid of waking up again and you're not by my side."

The Japanese rested her head in Jeongyeon's shoulder.

JY : "Hey, I knew something was wrong. You don't talk this seriously. Mina, you can worry every day but I won't get tired of reminding you, I'm staying."

MN : "I know..... Thank you, I just love you so much. I don't think I'll make it another day without you. If it's you I wouldn't mind begging. Jeong please don't go, don't leave us, don't leave me again."

The girl started crying out of nowhere, Jeongyeon quickly got up and kneel in front of her. She softly brushes off the tears.

JY : "Don't say it like you're the one that got lucky, I don't want people thinking you got the better end of this. Mina, anyone who'll love you will be the luckiest person in this whole world. You welcomed me like haven't left you for almost 20 years, you didn't even ask me questions. Then you let me be part of your family, Mina you gave me Mio. You gave me another reason to wake up every day and I'm so grateful to have the two of you. You don't have to beg for someone to stay, you don't have to ask me to never let you go because I don't really have any plan to.

I've made you wait, right? But you kept a place for me in your heart and here we are. I'm gonna be around for a long time, I'm gonna stay until the end, we'll see this through. Mina look at me."

The Japanese held her head up.

JY : "I love you more than anything in this world, I'll choose you and Mio over and over again. So please stop crying." She said with tears in her eyes.

MN : "Dork, aren't you the one crying now?"

JY : "Ehhh? Who????" She smiled like the usual smile that closes her eyes.

MN : "Haha dork, dork, dork....... My dork :)"

JY : "Omo if you're gonna be that sweet, then how about a kiss?" She pouts.

MN : "Pabo haha, you already stole one earlier. No more for you today."

JY : "Yah that's not fair! What if I-"

Before she knew it Mina has already had her lips pressed against hers.

JY : "Wait... What? You just said no more for me."

MN : "I did, but I didn't say that was enough for me today. Besides I just stole back what you stole earlier."

JY : "Then I'll steal it back!"

MN : "Pabo haha."

JY : "Haha I love you Mina."

MN : "I love you more Jeong."

Jeongyeon sat back next to Mina, the two look at what Mio's been up to. Mina noticed how her daughter was pacing like she was looking for someone.

Out of nowhere the Japanese chuckles.

JY : "Wae?"

MN : "I never thought Mio would ever be like this. I always thought she's never gonna let herself be a kid again. But it's all thanks to you Jeong, when you came back all she ever wants is attention. Sooner that girl would be attached to you more than she is to me. Since the two of you are a perfect match, sometimes I wonder if I'm really your soulmate or is it Mio."

JY : "Who said I can only have one soulmate? I'm certain I have two!"

MN : "Haha arraso."

MI : "Jeong chan!?" The girl happily waved at them.

MN : "Go, before she throws a tantrum. I'll go back and help the rest of the girls. I'll call you guys when dinner is ready."

---