TRACK 31.

***I'm just saying this out of guilt, for making things hard for you, for making you live in tears. But for me, I can't live outside of you.***

NO ONE'S POV

And part of what Mio wanted to do was have a bonfire on the beach, the moment it gets darker Jeongyeon started making fire. The girls have bought some barbecue and marshmallows and as expected the ones who can drink has already drunk.

Mio fell asleep in Jeongyeon's lap, hugging her. Even in her sleep, she's still clinging to the taller girl.

 Even in her sleep, she's still clinging to the taller girl

JH : "Ohhh so you're letting Mina drink?"

JY : "Well, I don't drink and she said she wants to try and join you, girls, even for one time."

TY : "How many has she drink?"

JY : "2 cans."

TY : "I guess that's her limit."

JY : "Huh?"

DH : "She's all red and her eyes are barely open. Let her rest."

Jeongyeon looks to her side and found Mina beet red.

JH : "We can help you guys."

JY : "Aniyo, I'll be fine. You girls need to watch for your kids and your wives. I'll take Mio upstairs and if you can just look after Mina till I come back."

JH : "Arraso."

Jeongyeon quickly took Mio up to their room who passed out from playing all day, she tucked the younger girl in bed and left a note and Mina's phone next to her. She locked the door and run to get Mina, but the girl was not in her seat anymore. She looked at Tzuyu and Jihyo who pointed in one direction.

JH : "You know how hard it is to handle unnie when she's sober, what more now that she's drunk haha."

JY : "What are does two doing?"

TY : "Well, Nayeon unnie said she found a mermaid. Mina unnie is pretty much drunk she'll probably believe unnie if she told her she saw a UFO. So she stood up and run towards her."

JY : "And Chaeng, Sana, and Momo?" Pointing at the three girls who were laying on the sand.