TRACK 32.

***I want to go to you, into your arms. I want to stay in a world that is you.  I owe you, I miss you, I need you, I love you. Forever in your arms.***

NO ONE'S POV

Just like what Jeongyeon had said before, her birthday was nothing but another day. They just had dinner with the girls and that's it. Maybe the biggest thing that happened was the two of them deciding to live together, Mina thought Jeongyeon was wasting money on rent since she's always sleeping with them.

It's just Myoui Mina's way of telling Yoo Jeongyeon to stay with them forever.

Before they knew it it's almost the end of the year, it's always been like this. Once Jeongyeon's birthday comes the year just fast forward, Mina knows it. It's been like that since they were young. Even in the years, they weren't together it's been like that.

-

Mina in her dreamland was pulled back out in reality by a sweet melody engulfing her ears. She opened her eyes just to find out that she's alone in bed, again. It's been days, weeks, and months like this.

Her mornings are always restful.

It's either Mio woke up with an empty stomach or Jeongyeon getting up to do her daily run, those two have always done everything together from the moment they open their eyes. One thing that doesn't change is they always end up sitting in front of the piano, waking Mina with soothing music.

The Japanese got out of bed and she saw what she expected. Mina loves how Jeongyeon loves her daughter. The way she lets her play the piano with her even though Mio doesn't know how to. The way she doesn't mind getting woken up early in the morning because Mio wants pancake. The way she carries the little girl whenever she gets tired when they're out on a jog.

And it's the way Jeongyeon has always loved Mio as her own.

MN : "Your clothes are in the bed, go and wash up."

MI : "Ohayo Ka-san!" She smiled at her.

JY : "Good morning Mina, where are we going? "

MN : "You two forgot didn't you?"

Jeongyeon and Mio just look at each other, trying to see if one of them could remember.

MN : *Chuckles* "Didn't you guys wanted to go holiday shopping?"

JY : "Ohhh gaja Mio! To the shower!"

Mina smiled and looked at them.

JY : "Wanna come?" She grins at her.