TRACK 33.

***I wanted to tell you, I wanted to call out to you. But I always swallow them and repeat them over and over, the words of my  heart. No matter how much I shout out, I guess you can't hear it. Every day only in the inside, only with my eyes, I had to tell you my words of love for you.***

NO ONE'S POV

When Jeongyeon got up from bed, Mio and Mina were still sleeping, she has to leave early so she could back to these two sooner. She took a bath and was about to make breakfast because she knows Mio will look for her pancakes once she wakes up.

But to her surprised Mina was already in the kitchen cooking.

JY : "What are you doing up from bed?"

MN : "You said you have to go early."

JY : "Yeah but didn't I told you, I'm fine? You go back to bed and I'll make breakfast." She said while wearing her apron.

MN : "Aniyo, go and sit down. I'll make breakfast since you and Mio always make it for me."

JY : "But...

MN : "At least let me do this for you, isn't this what normally partners do? Beside I don't want your clothes getting dirty."

JY : "Arraso, I'll get out of your way."

Jeongyeon sat and watch Mina, the girl was too focused on what she's doing. And everything Mina does looks fancy, Jeongyeon knew this since they were young. Even with just doing the laundry or cleaning the bed Mina still looks elegant, a real-life princess.

MN : "Pervert where do you think you're looking at?"

JY : "Excuse me? I was seated it's not my fault my face is the same level as your ass?"

MN : "See??? I knew you're looking at it."

JY : "Aish.... And what if I did? That's part of you, and you are part of me."

Mina didn't answer just put the pancakes on the table.

JY : "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

MN : "Pabo, it's your fault for saying stuff like that." She said sitting next to her. "Eat, you have to go soon."

JY : "Aigoo haha what a cute baby."

MN : "Shut up."

JY : "Wait, what are you doing?"

MN : "Ha? I'm having breakfast with you."