TRACK 36.

***I'm blaming myself and laughing at myself, becoming more and more miserable without you, I'm so pitiful. I really want you but I can't wish for you anymore. In front of these countless emotions, what must I do?***

NO ONE'S

"Jeongyeon has a shunt in her heart."

The words echoed in her head, it's like somebody is engraving it in her ear.

Jeongyeon has a shunt in her heart."

Her knees grew week, her body is about to give up on her and it felt like everything stop, she doesn't even notice the people inside the room nor the noises their making. Nothing is being processed in her head right now.

Mina knew the older Yoo wouldn't lie about this kind of thing. Jeongyeon's mom is straight forward and she knows that the older lady wouldn't go this far just to keep her away from her daughter.

 Jeongyeon's mom is straight forward and she knows that the older lady wouldn't go this far just to keep her away from her daughter

Of course, she wouldn't be able to stop the tears from falling. It's like the whole world was dropped on her, it was heavy, it was crushing her, it's almost taking the life out of her. The older Yoo recognized the fear that's slowly crawling on her, so instead of letting go, she held Mina's hand tighter.

As if she was letting her know that she's not alone.

OY : "Mina, I understand what your feeling, we should have told you from the start. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to take you two apart, she was born with it. The time we left, we found out that there's a treatment that was only available in California. Jeongyeon asked us not to tell anyone, she knew what she has. We have to let her know the moment she can understand and she didn't want to be treated differently because of it.

We had to make a sudden decision and we had to leave everything behind, we wanted to say goodbye but she didn't want you to know. When we got there the doctor said that the shunt in her heart was too small to do surgery but we can prevent it from growing bigger. We stayed there, home-schooled her, when everything feels right we learned it just got worst. We found out that the shunt in her heart has grown bigger last year. The doctor said we can do surgery but it has a 60/40 chance but without it, she could only live for another 5 to 10 years with caution. Jeongyeon wanted to do it but she asked if she could go back to spend some time with her friends, to tell them about what's really going on.

The next thing we know she said she's gonna do a temporary job, we didn't mind. We thought it was okay to let her do things she wants from time to time. But a month ago she called us saying she changed her mind and she wouldn't do it. Our world stop spinning, we didn't understand why but we knew something was going on until I got here and found you two. It's not surprising, I knew how Jeongyeon loved you from the start. When she was younger she'll go and cry to me, she'll ask why it has to be her? She cries because she always thought she's not gonna grow old with you. And I wish it was me, I wish it was me instead of her.