TRACK 38.

***On my way to say goodbye to you, the weather was so bright. On my way to leave you without any notice. You may suffer a lot from this sudden break up, I'm sorry. With the lie I'll never be in love again, I'm leaving you wen you're crying. Now, let's say Goodbye. Just hate me.***

NO ONE'S POV

After their turn, Mina sits next to Jeongyeon watching the rest of the events. She doesn't know but the taller girl felt relieved that she's back next to her.

When the awarding started and Mina got to receive her medal. She stood on the stage holding her medal waving at Jeongyeon with a big smile. It almost killed Jeongyeon, she thought she has to calm her heart and went to the school backyard.

 It almost killed Jeongyeon, she thought she has to calm her heart and went to the school backyard

She laid under a tree and started playing music from her phone as she tries to calm her heart. It forced her to sleep from the exhaustion.

*RUSTLING*

Jeongyeon doesn't have to open her eyes to know Mina is next to her. Mina's smell always lingers in her nose, her heart senses her every time they're in the same room. For now, she wants to stay like this, she wanted this peace only she finds whenever the Japanese is next to her.

But before she knew it, the rain started pouring. It caught her off guard the first thing she did when she opened her eyes was grabbed Mina and run to the nearest shelter she could see. Suddenly her ears were clear as if she could hear the abnormal beating of her heart, the music that was playing on her phone, the raindrops, and the people inside the classroom.

JY : "Why didn't you wake me up?"

MN : "When did I ever wake you up?"

JY : "Good point, well, I guess we're stuck here for a while."

MN : "That's on you."

JY : "Ehhhhhhh? You didn't have to get me. You know I'll go to you."

MN : "After what? I know you, you always come late and you know me I don't like waiting."

JY : "Hahaha, sorry for always making you come after me."

MN : "Are you really sorry?"

JY : "Well, that's one thing I always hope for. That whenever I close my eyes you'll be next to me when I open them and it always happens. So maybe I'm not sorry at all haha." She said smiling at her.

It's like words weren't enough to let the other girl know how she feels, she looks at her. Slowly and gradually she takes her lips closer to the Japanese and before she knew it,