Quarantine Day

Hey, I hope everybody is doing alright. In Germany we have another lockdown and I have to prepare for my University finals. Anyone who struggles with motivation I feel you 🙃😂. Anyways this was requested by @heirselection13. I hope you enjoy it.

Y/N's POV

Quarantine Day

Y/N's POV

„Y/nn, Y/nn, wake up, wake up", I heard Hailee yell jumping on top of me. I groaned and wanted to turn around. „Nooo, no turning around. It's time to wake up. We have stuff to do", my girlfriend said and held me by my waist. "We are stuck inside. We don't have anything to do", I mumbled. "Yes, we do. I made a list of things I want to do and learn so get up", Hailee said. I just hummed already half asleep. I felt little kisses on my face and I smiled. "Pwease bub, get up", she whispered. I opened my eyes. "You're lucky you're so cute and I love you", I told her. She grinned and kissed my cheek. "Hurry, I want to make Crêpes with you", she said and I got ready.
A few minutes later we stood in the kitchen reading the instructions. "Alright, I think we should start", I suggested. We grabbed the ingredients and bowls and started to follow the recipe. It was quite fun actually even though it was only 8 in the Morning. Music was playing and Hailee was singing along. I glanced over to her and admired her beauty. "You know these Crêpes won't bake themselves", she said. "I know, but they can wait until I'm finished with admiring you", I replied smiling. She rolled her eyes blushing concentrating on mixing. "You want to help me or", she asked looking up. "Nope, you look cute", I said walking towards her. "When you are always like this when I wake you up early, I should definitely do that more often", she said. I chuckled and hugged from behind. "I love you", I whispered with my chin on her shoulder. "I love you, too but I'm very hungry and I want to eat Crêpes", she replied and I smiled. "Yes Ma'am, going back to work", I said saluting her. We continued working and finally were able to pour the mixture in the pan to fry them. In the end we had perfect Crêpes. We sat outside in the garden enjoying each other's company. "You know, Corona sucks big time but I'm quite happy you are here more now", I told Hailee. She smiled knowing how sometimes it took a toll on me when she was away. She grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers. "Well, I'm happy to be with you and enjoying each other's company while being stuck at home. But it's really great to actually spend some time off", she said. I smiled nodding. I know how busy her job was and how exhausting it can be. "So what is next on your list", I asked her and she grinned brightly. "A little trip to the beach with Tini", she told me. "Ok, then let's get ready", I said and we put our plates in the dish washer before changing into some beach attires. We packed towels, sun cream, snacks, books and water. Everything went in to the car and of the three of us drove.
At the beach we looked for a nice place. Not a lot of people where there. We put our things down and Martini was playing happily in the sand. I chuckled sitting down and just breathing in the fresh air. I felt something on my hand and looked down. Martini brought me a little stick. "You want me to throw it? Ok", I spoke to the little puppy. She tilted her head sideways and her tail wiggled. I threw the stick and she ran off to grab it. Arms sneaked around me and I felt Hailee's body press against mine from behind. I leaned back into her. "I like your list", I mumbled. She laughed. Martini came back proudly holding the stick in her mouth. "Good job, Mama", I told her and she licked my hand. I threw the stick again and off she was again. We spend four hours at the beach before driving back home. We showered and got dressed. "So what is the next thing that we should do on your list", I asked my girlfriend. She smiled. "A nap", she replied crawling on top of me. "I'm fine with that", I mumbled. Wrapping my arms around her torso. She laid her head on my chest and started scratching her scalp. "I love you", she whispered. "I love you, too princess", I replied quietly kissing the top of her head. I closed my eyes and was out.
I woke up two hours later to the smell of Pizza. I heard my stomach grumble and sat up. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and saw that Hailee wasn't in bed anymore. I walked into the living room and saw a lot of pillows and blankets. "Babe", I asked. And Hailee's head popped up behind a stack of pillows. "Oh you're awake", she said excitedly. "Yeah, what's going on", I questioned. "Well, I want us to make a pillow fort and eat pizza inside while watching some movies", she replied and I grinned. We started making the best and most comfy pillow fort. Half an hour later we finished. "Well, I think this is it", I said looking at our end product. "I grab the pizza and you get the laptop", she told me and I nodded running off.
A few minutes later we both sat in the pillow fort eating pizza while watching Jumanji. My head leaned on Hailee's shoulder. We watched a few more movies until we couldn't take it anymore. Hailee stood up and held her hand out for me. I grabbed it. "There's actually one more thing on my list", she spoke and grabbed a few blankets and pillows. "What is it", I asked curiously. She took me outside placing everything on the lawn and laid down. She patted the place next to her so I laid down. "Well, I heard that tonight the sky will be so clear you can see a lot of stars. So the last thing on my list is stargazing with you", she said quietly. I looked at her and smiled. We put the blankets around us and snuggled closer looking at the stars. "I love you. Quarantining with you is definitely a lot of fun", I told her. She giggled. "I love you, too and I couldn't think of anyone I rather spend Quarantine with" she whispered turning her head so our eyes connected. I leaned in and our lips connected in a sweet kiss. We laid under the stars for hours until we both fell asleep.