Ron x Draco x Harry Pt 2

I gotta get this whole thing done at the same time, or else I'll kill myself, lol. Just kidding, I wouldn't do that lol. Anyways, tell me if you like the rewrites or not because I'm gonna be redoing most everything in this book.

Go give some attention to the lovely and beautiful VixenLyn because they highly deserve it even if I can't send them chapters.

When Ron came home that day, his heart felt hollow. He wasn't sure why, or at least... That's what he told himself. Having to move cities to be able to come to his dream college was an event, but having to deal with his pining for his only friends was even harder.

He had to watch them be happy while he was on the sidelines. 'Im was never going to be a part of that, and I never will.' He thought bitterly. He stabbed at his paper, as though that could help with the way he was feeling

He was still apart of movie night, he still helped Harry put fires out when he tried to cook, he still help Draco at the animal shelter, he still did everything with them.

But he felt empty, like someone had taken a syringe and took out everything that made him happy. "Rooonnnnn!" He heard Harry call. With a soft sigh, he made his way into the kitchen, where Harry had set the microwave on fire.

Ron grabbed the fire extinguisher, spraying it at the microwave. Harry laughed, hugging Ron. "Oh my prince charming hath saved me!" Harry dramatically collapsed into Ron's arms, fluttering long eyelashes at him.

Ron rolled his eyes, spraying Harry with the fire extinguisher. Harry yelped, running into his (and Dracos) room. Ron set the fire extinguisher down, setting to making lunch for the three of them.

In record time he was finished, calling for them and running back into his room. He almost fell, but he made it. He ate his food quickly, not realizing how hungry he had been until he bit into his sandwich.

That night felt different. Everything about the room was tense, and his room mates kept staring at him strangely. He smiled awkwardly, but got nothing back, just the strange stoic stare.

He went back to watching the movie, but felt Harry tapping at his shoulder after a few minutes. He turned, and nearly leapt off the couch when he saw Harry next to him.

"...hi?" He tried to look anywhere but Harry, but his next question short circuited his brain. "Can I kiss you? I really wanna kiss you." Ron nodded dumbly, and Harry softly kissed his lips.

It was everything he thought it would be, but completely different. Harry was so gentle, so caring with his kisses. Draco turned Ron to him. "Do I get to kiss you? Or only Harry?" Ron again nodded, and let Draco pressed his lips to the redheads.

His kisses were gentle like Harry's, but nothing else was similar. Second was demanding, licking across his lips, biting on them.

When they broke apart, Ron buried himself in Dracos jumper. Mumbling about how he just kissed his crushes, and that he was so lucky, and thank thank you ever so much, untill he passed out.

Harry took the sleeping boy in his arms, caring him to their bedroom and pulling the covers over the three of them. "Goodnight loves." Draco rolled his eyes. "I love you too, dork."

They fell asleep with the dorkiest grins in the world plastered on their faces for everyone to see. They didn't care that non of them had any experience with a relationship like that.

They didn't care that it could crash and burn so easily. As long as they had eachother they knew they would be alright, and that's all any of them needed. Eachother.

Haha, I hate this. But I'm not gonna delete the chapters that got the most hat because fuck that. Anyways, hope you enjoyed.

(666 words!)