chapter twenty-four

"I'll murder her!" Draco seethed. "I'll Crucio her so much that she'll forget her own name-"

"Draco! Calm down!" Harry said hastily, eyes widening in surprise. His lover sighed.

"I'm sorry, Harry," Draco said apologetically. "I just- she was my friend back then! How could she betray me like this?"

Harry wrapped his arms around the blond and pulled him in for a sideways hug. A muffled gasp of relief was heard, and the two boys looked up to see Hermione. She ran over to Harry and reached out to hug him, but thought better of it, and her arm hung loosely by her side.

"Hey," she said softly, sitting by his bed with tear-streaked cheeks. Harry smiled at her.

"Hey," he said. He checked to see how Draco was feeling but was surprised when he felt happiness in their new bond, instead of irritation that Harry was talking to a girl who had feelings for him.

"How are you feeling, Harry?" the matron asked, coming forward with a Blood Replenishing potion, which he eagerly drank. "You lost a lot of blood there."

"I can see that," he laughed, looking down at the blood-soaked sheets.

"I'm sorry, Potter," the Headmistress said, looking at the ground ashamedly. "I should've done something-"

"Professor McGonagall," Harry said. "There was nothing you could've done. This all happened because I was an idiot."

"So, you know who pushed you off?" Hermione asked.

"Pansy," Harry said.

Hermione gasped and smacked a hand to her forehead. "It was so obvious! How did I not get that?"

Harry grinned. "Don't worry. We all had a little too much on our minds. Me, literally."

"What happened?" Draco asked.

"I fought the imprint, and it's dead," Harry said simply, a small smile growing on his face.

"So, it won't bother you anymore?"

"Not anymore," Harry beamed.

DRARRY DRARRY DRARRY

Pansy was roughly grabbed from her bed by her hair and Draco dragged her out of the dungeons and dropped her at Harry's feet.

"Vermin," he hissed, before wrapping an arm around Harry's waist. Pansy looked at Harry with parted lips, her eyes like balloons.

"You're alive? How?" she asked, astonished.

"Because it'll take a lot more than a small push over the Astronomy Tower to get rid of the man who vanquished the Dark Lord," Harry growled, crouching down and looking at her with disgust. He punched her, causing her to fall back, blood spurting out of her nose.

"The Headmistress wants to see you," he said. "You're being expelled. You're going to stand a trial as well, seeing how you fucking tried to murder me."

Her breath caught. "I'm being sent to Azkaban?"

"You're as good as," Harry laughed, grabbing her arm and pulling her up. "I suggest you pack your things early; she's only going to give you an hour before you get on that train."

"I'm sorry!" Pansy cried. "Please!"

Harry's hard mask faltered, but he shook it off. "You should've thought about that before pushing me off a damn tower. Now beat it!"

Pansy's lip trembled as she grasped the front of Harry's robes like a beggar.

"I beg you, please! The Dementors- they'll kill me!" she sobbed, tugging on the front of his robes.

"Like you would've killed me?" Harry asked, scoffing.

"Everyone makes mistakes when they're in love!" Pansy said desperately.

"Yes, but I am under no obligation to forgive said mistake," Harry said, before wrapping his own arm around his boyfriend. "You deserve to suffer for what you did."

Pansy flinched, expecting him to raise his hand and hit her again, but he merely glared.

"Pack your stuff and go to that office," Harry snarled, turning on his heel and deserting the girl with Draco by his side. Pansy dropped to her knees and started to cry. She had lost everything.

DRARRY DRARRY DRARRY

"So, Pansy's finally expelled!" Draco said, falling onto the bed with Harry. It was Christmas Eve, and the two were blessed with the luxury of an empty dormitory.

"Yup," Harry smirked, propping himself up on one elbow and looking down at his mate.

"I can't believe it. Everything has gone so fast!" Draco said in disbelief. Harry kissed his cheek.

"I know. It feels like it was only yesterday that we got bonded together!" Harry whispered in awe. Draco nodded, turning on his side to face his boyfriend.

"I love you," he said, pulling Harry in for a kiss.

"I know," the brunet mumbled against his lips. Draco laughed, the deep vibrations making Harry shiver.

"Don't you have to say it back?" the blond asked, cocking an eyebrow. Harry pushed his shoulder gently.

"Alright, I love you too," Harry giggled, pulling Draco towards him. He gasped when he felt Draco's hand tug on the waistband of his jeans, clearly asking for permission.

"You want to, then?" Harry asked, a heavy blush forming on his cheeks.

"Of course," Draco said, his eyes flashing gold.

"Okay, I want to as well."

Draco grinned as the pair's lips met again, this time with more passion. Harry rolled over so he was beneath Draco, gulping a little from the ravenous gleam in the blond's eyes.

"You better be ready to not walk tomorrow," the Veela teased, his hands already pulling off Harry's shirt.

"Bring it."

***
i didn't add smut before but if you realllyyy want it let me know in here somewhere and i'll edit it in and tag you. but i still find it weird how horny you are for it like, chill.

anyways there is an alternative ending after the epilogue but it is NOT the main ending so take a chill pill and don't explode, karen, i see you

and vote and comment