꧁19꧂

"Nice job Prongs

"Nice job Prongs." Sirius congratulated the scowling boy who moped back to his friends, ignoring the mutters.

Sirius's gaze floated around the room and his cheeks were slightly red. "Sirius are you drunk?" Remus asked with his eyebrows raised and arms crossed. "You're being... ridicu-lush... 'm not that drunk..."

Leta took a cup and filled it with the communal punch, taking a sip and nodding. "Yep, he spiked it." She confirmed, taking another sip but then James hit it out of her hands. "I would rather not look after another Sirius and Leta." Remus said as Sirius tugged on his jumper.

"You 'bout'a get hammered!" He shouted, having a late reaction to Leta taking another sip of the punch. He quickly ran and jumped onto a table and began cheering loudly, dancing and waving his hands in the air.

"Sirius no!" Remus shouted with his arm out as he watched Sirius bend his knees and push himself off the table, into a nearby table with a crash.

"Fuck sake." Remus muttered as he ran to Sirius, helping him up. The hall went silent as they looked at the dark haired boy, even McGonagall ordered Filch to stop to music.

Remus called Peter over and together they helped the drunk boy to the hospital wing, each of Sirius's arm on their shoulders.

Filch has continued to music and people went back to dancing as McGonagall stood up and with a flick of her wand, cleaned up the mess.

"May I have this dance?" James asked in a forced posh-accent bowing with his hand out. "As long as you don't touch my arse." She said with a smirk, taking his hand. James rolled his eyes making the girl chuckle as they made their way to dance floor.

Leta and James fell in step, letting the rhythm control their movements. Leta's dark eyes glistened, a smile spreading across her face.

They effortlessly glided around the floor, their actions were smooth and gracefully. James's messy hair fell in his face, covering his forehead as they moved.

As the music continued, James wrapped his arms around Leta's waist and pushed her up so she floated around in the air, both giggling with large smiles as he did so.

Once she was back on the ground, Leta pushed herself up so she could reach the taller boy's ear and whispered, "Let's go for a walk." And with that she took the boy's hand and ran out of the Great Hall unnoticed and made their way outside.

Leta and James sat on the stone steps which led to the Forbidden Forest. Their hands brushed together as they sat down, looking up at the crescent moon in the dark sky.

Leta felt something cold fall onto her cheeks. She wiped her cheeks with her two fingers and watched as water dripped off onto the floor. She then looked at a lantern off the side of the castle and watched as small snowflakes fell down and onto the floor, instantly setting.

"It's snowing!" She exclaimed, immediately standing up and putting her arms out to let the snow fall on her. "Then we must go back in, it will get colder." James said, pushing himself up and making his way to the door but when he looked around, Leta did not follow him.

"I'm not going inside. Come on it's snowing!" She exclaimed again, watching in awe as they danced through the winter night. James let out a sigh of relief and made his way to Leta who was trying to watch the snow in her mouth.

Leta found a area with enough snow to throw at James so she did just that. "Get here you little-" He shouted after he felt the snow hit his face. Leta let out a squeal as he chased her around, trying to throw snow at her.

Leta ran over ice which made her slip around but luckily not fall. She was able to regain her balance but in that time, James had caught up to her.

He grabbed her shoulder and spun her around the face him and before she could take another breath, his lips were already pressed against hers. His hands resting on her waists whilst hers were on his shoulder, pulling his body closer to hers.

James placed his hand on her cheeks, his fingers rubbing her soft skin gently as their kiss became more passionate. The corner of Leta's mouth began to smile as he drew small circles on her back with his finger.

Leta felt James's heart pound in his chest as their bodies pushed against each other, becoming more desperate for the kiss.

To Leta's annoyance, she shivered making James pull away and look at the girl whose bare arms were covered in goosebumps. He then swung his jacket off his suit and wrapped it over her shoulders and placing a kiss on her forehead.

The snow began to fall heavier making James and Leta shut their eyes tight to stop it blowing in their eyes.

"We should probably go back now." Leta murmured, still intoxicated with list from the kiss. Their noses and tips of their fingers were bright crimson so James took her hand and walked her back inside, pushing open the door to see Remus.

Leta instantly let go and James's hand as the boy stood their, at first furrowing his eyebrows then walking over to them.

"Sirius is out of the hospital wing so do you two want to go back to the common room?" He asked the two students who nodded and followed him up to the Gryffindor common room.

On their way they passed Lily who scowled at James. Leta patted James's shoulder and walked off to Lily.

"Are you okay?" She asked, rubbing the sire of the scowling girls arm. She nodded, still glaring at James as him and Remus stopped to wait for Leta.

"I don't think he meant to put his hand there but if he does it again, find me." She said with a smirk which made the girl let out a small chuckle and nod her head, finally giving he eyebrows a break from scowling.