22💚

Jungkook has already told the people in front of him everything that happened. They seem to have difficulty coming to terms with the fact Taehyung is not a hybrid especially the short male Yoongi is running around with.

"This is so fucked up and messed up" Hoseok spoke up first

"This is a lot- I just- it's so hard to believe Taehyung is not a hybrid and relief too cause honestly Taehyung will be the happiest with this news" Taehyung's friend said smiling with tear stained face

"I mean if you think about it, it makes so much sense why he hated blood so much" They all nod agreeing with Jin

Jungkook is happy they have something to focus on not the fact he's the one responsible for Taehyung's pregnancy

He really doesn't want start arguing on how the condom was faulty or how it got ripped off by some unknown force or whatever

"This needs to stop Kook, we need to put an end to it, to that experiment they're conducting on our people it needs to end" 

"It really does makes sense why your child will react this bad to the vampire blood in his system" off course Namjoon just had to fucking talk

Now all eyes found him, Jungkook sighs standing up to get water to drink.

He has already told them about Taehyung being his destined to some extent they understand the pull was hard to ignore expecially for someone like Jungkook.

He noticed Yoongi following him

Jungkook takes out a bottle of water from his fridge. Before turning to his friend.

"You ok?" Yoongi asked Jungkook can feel his worries in their bond.

Jungkook hums he wasn't really fine everything is overwhelming but well he needs to deal with it. He can't even imagine what Taehyung is going through

"Yeah I-"

"Too much?"

"Yeah" he said with a loud exhale. "Sorry about your friend"

"He's ok Kook" Jungkook nods grateful his friend understands.

Just then the shorter male and Jin walk towards the kitchen. Like can they let him be?

"Jungkook, Jimin wants to go to your grandmother's estate"

Jungkook stare at the two male in front of him.

"Please I just want to be there with him, please I won't be able to sleep not knowing how is doing"

I already told you my grandmother is taking care of him

"I-i- know but please, just please" The male was crying again. Yoongi was quick to bring him into a hug.

"Jimin you need to calm down"

"I don't know if we can see him" Jungkook said honestly. "My grandmother only said something about me being there in the last day but I'll put up a call and ask if you can go"

That seem to brighten the male up

"Thank you sir Jungkook, thank you"

___

Taehyung was now sitting on the bed, he was feeling so much better.

Everything Jungkook's grandmother has told him is enough to give him strength.

His whole life was a lie, I mean he did suspect but damn! His mother was from a Kim bloodline, his real father was another werewolf. The level of relief Taehyung feels just hearing that is unexplainable. He's estatic that monster is not his father.