VWWDC 35

"So, Yoongi hyung, what can we do with Jungkook's wound" Taehyung asks but all Yoongi could do is sigh

"So, Yoongi hyung, what can we do with Jungkook's wound" Taehyung asks but all Yoongi could do is sigh. He gulps, he knew it's something bad.
"Tae, that's from a demon. I read about it and the only cure is demon's blood" Yoongi says and the others gasps, no way will a demon cooperate with them.
"So, what will happen if... If you know?" Jin asks and Yoongi sighs again.
"If it isn't healed after 2 months, Jungkook will die" All of them, all become so sad and they felt like their hearts had dropped. They looked at Jungkook who weakly played with Taeju.

"We can do this, we'll save Jungkook" Taehyung says and the four nodded.
"Yes, for Jungkook" They all said in a whisper.

Taeju kept growing, now he's as big as a 13 year old. Jungkook smiled as he played with Taeju's growing hair.
"You're so big now, how can that be" Jungkook says and Taeju giggles.
"Mom, I'm still your baby" Taeju says as he hugged Jungkook, being careful because he still had his big wound on his stomach.
"Mom, don't worry, I'll train harder so when it's time for war, I'll be able to save you" Taeju says and Jungkook sighs.
"I'm worried for you" Jungkook says and Taeju shakes his head.
"No, mom, you don't need to worry, I can take care of myself. Besides, dad and my uncles are there" Taeju says, nuzzling his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Hey, that's supposed to be my place" A voice says, making the two look up and be met with Taehyung who's pouting with his arms crossed.
"Hyung, come on, you always hug me when we sleep" Jungkook says and Taehyung chuckled.
"Hey, bubs, it's time for training" Taehyung says and Taeju nods, getting off of bed. He gave Jungkook a kiss on the forehead, smiling.
"Love you, mom" Taeju says and Jungkook said it back, a smile on his face. As Taeju left, Taehyung sighs and walked closer.
"Baby, I'm so worried for you. It's been one month, hyung said it'll only be two months to save you" Taehyung says and Jungkook smiled, holding the older's hand tightly.

"I won't die, I promise you. You all promised to make sure I'll be okay, right?"

 You all promised to make sure I'll be okay, right?"