sixteen ☁️

-" So we are dating now ? "

Ni-Ki was really excited maybe this time this relationship will be better than the old one he had in the past. He didn't want to feel the same pain that he felt before.

-" What no ! You don't ask me to be your boyfriend ! "

Well ... it wasn't really what Ni-Ki expected.

-" You don't ask me either Sunoo ... "

That's was true but Sunoo didn't wanted to do it. He wanted to ask Ni-Ki when they were on a date. He wanted something special for the both of them. He wanted to remember this moment all his life so he will take his time.

-" I will do it ... but not today "

Ni-Ki looked at him in disbelief. Why this little human wants to make him wait ? He waited already a lot and didn't want to wait longer. But he has no choice except accept what Sunoo had said. Even if he was a little bother by that but he will wait because it's the only thing that he can do.

-" Don't make me wait for too long ... who knows maybe I will find someone better than you. "

It wasn't really supposed to be mean. But it was and Ni-Ki only realized it after he has said it once again.

-" Go for it then ... "

-" No no no I was just joking ! Take your time. I know that you could be hesitating because of your father but I will wait "

Ni-Ki's hand which was on Sunoo's left shoulder slowly went down on his waist. He lightly caressed it but his eyes were locked with Sunoo's one. He wanted to kiss him again only to reassure him. Only to say without telling him that he will wait as longer as he wants but someone has to disturb them.

-" Hey Ni- ... what ... are you both doing ? "

-" Taki ! Get out of here ! "

Yelled Ni-Ki to his bestfriend who seems to be called Taki. Sunoo thought that he was probably japanese too like Ni-Ki because of his name.

-" Are you both dating ? Ni-Ki I thought you- "

-" Shut up Taki ! "

-" But what about Yua ? "

Yua ? Who the fuck is Yua ? Thought Sunoo.

He quickly step back from Ni-Ki. They weren't dating but Ni-ki confessed to him and he confessed too. Does he have already a girlfriend ? But why didn't he tell him about her.

-" Sunoo it's not why you think "

Not what I think ? I knew it ! You were so nice it's wasn't normal. Once again I got fooled ...

Sunoo eyes started to get teary so much thoughts came inside of his head that it started to hurt him. Ni-Ki was already in a relationship and it was maybe his most perfect plan to destroy Sunoo in pieces, to break his heart and to break him mentally too.

-" You didn't tell him about Yua "
Asked innocently Taki

-"Taki ... I thought I've said it ..."

Sunoo tears were now rolling down his cheeks. He was trying so hard to be quiet but it wasn't really successful. He was sobbing hard.

-" Said what ? "

Ni-Ki eyes were black from anger. His fists clenched. He was mad really mad at Taki and it makes Sunoo really afraid for the young boy. What if Ni-Ki became violent again ? Will he beat him up like he did before when they hated each other or will he beat his own bestfriend ?

Only Sunoo's sobs could be heard now. Everything was quiet now. Ni-Ki's fists were stil clenched and Taki was just looking at him with an innocent face like he always does.

-" That we never gonna talk about her again. "

A/N

I'M SO SORRY !!
I didn't post in a while but I became really busy with school. I have exams for my graduation in less than a week so I can't tell if I'm gonna post next week but I will try :)