04

"Oh, is my Tae hungry?"

"Jungkook, stop calling me that." Taehyung said sternly, glaring at him before leaving the place.

"What's wrong with Tae?" Chaerin asked, glancing at Jungkook who looked like he was done with everything.

"They had a fight." Yoongi explained, "Jk texted Tae that he was with Beomgyu and he got all jealous and told him that he wasn't clearly wanted by him anymore."

Chaerin sighed, "Jealousy."

Yoongi scoffed, "I know right, I don't understand why people get jealous, it's something I definitely don't have." He said smugly, keeping his hands inside his pocket.

Chaerin felt a light tap on her shoulder, she turned around to be greeted by a man with curly hair, and dark brown eyes. He looked so naturally striking that even handsome wouldn't do him justice. Beomgyu smiled, "How have you been?"

"Ah, such a great time to introduce yourself, we were just talking about you." Yoongi muttered sarcastically.

She elbowed him, showing an awkward smile, "I've been great. What about you?"

"Why do you want know how he's been?" Yoongi asked, glancing at her. She ignored the question as Beomgyu answered, "I've been great lately, with the coffee shop in progress. I mean it was a bit hard at first, but then it was something I always wanted to do so....Dad was against it though, he said I should've done something more....more profitable."

"He talks too much," Yoongi whispered in her ear. "You do too," she whispered back.

Yoongi glanced at the guy standing in front of him, of course he was handsome, he had beautiful curly strands of hair, unique eyes and a chiseled face.

He bit the inside of his cheek, observing his every slight movement. He glanced at Chaerin who was looking at the guy lovingly as if she hadn't met him in years and rolled his eyes.

"That's my girlfriend." That sentence caught Yoongi's attention as a blonde lady was standing beside Beomgyu, holding his hand.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Beomgyu asked, her head snapped towards Yoongi and protested, "No, he's-" "Yes, I'm her boyfriend." Yoongi interrupted proudly, holding her hand.

He smiled ear-to-ear as he watched the couple talk to her. She noticed Yoongi beaming like a small kid who had just got a jar of candy.

"Is there a reason that you're smiling?"

"Nope. Just wanted to punch someone, but looks like the person doesn't deserve a punch."