Chapter 26- The meeting

(You're welcome)

Darcy's POV

God why am I doing this? This should be Draco not me. I'm the brains he's whatever I'm doing right now.

But I have to remember, this is for our future. If we can successfully pull off this blindside we will be in control.

I got to the leaky cauldron just as the clock struck midnight. I had to break in because it was closed.

It wasn't too hard to do. I walked into the empty bar and over to the fireplace. I had to find the floo powder before I could do anything.

I found it on top of the fireplace in a brown bag. I grabbed a handful and stepped into the fireplace. Here goes nothing.

"MALFOY MANOR!" I yelled as I threw the powder down.

I coughed and stepped out of the fireplace. When all the smoke cleared I was in my living room.

That went surprisingly well, I thought I was at least going to have to run from someone. Kinda boring if you ask me.

Anyways I have to get to the dinning room before the meeting starts. I rushed in right on time.

My father looked relieved to see me, but my mother looked mad. Her favorite was always Draco but I didn't know it would be that big of a deal that I came.

I took a seat next to my father and waited for the star of the show to get here.

The doors burst open and a large snake slithers in. Behind the snake was a snake looking man, aka Voldemort.

Everyone stood up and bowed to show respect. When he sat we all sat.

"Thank you all for coming, we are here to talk about the plan," Voldemort said.

"Does anybody have any progress reports?" He asked.

A random death eater stood.

"Sir the minister of magic is ready to be killed at any moment, we have already made sure Lucius will become the new minister," they said.

"Very good, now I see we do not have Draco but instead his sister. Do you know how Draco's plan is going?" Voldemort asked me.

Ok it's time to lie.

"It's going great sir, he has Harry Potter wrapped around his finger. But I do have a concern," I said.

"Do tell," he said.

"When we kill Dumbledore I suggest you let Draco run the school, he would be much better for to do it. And that would free one of your death eaters because we go to Hogwarts," I explained.

"That's a very good point, do tell him when you get back that he will be in charge of Hogwarts," Voldemort agreed.

I nodded and sat back down. That was the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life. At least I did it. Now the plan can go on.

The meeting ended after a few more people spoke. They all left except my parents.

"Where is Draco?" Mother asked.

"He is at Hogwarts, he just didn't want to come to this meeting so he had me do it," I told her.

She nodded but didn't seem convinced.

"Darcy what we're you thinking making your brother responsible for Hogwarts, that will put so much pressure on him and now Voldemort will be watching him much closer," father said.

"Father, it was his idea. We know what we are doing," that was all I said before turning around and leaving.

Not even our parents knew about our plan. But it was necessary, Lucius would be too afraid to join in and mother....is not the most loyal.

I snuck back into Hogwarts without getting caught. Draco was waiting for me with Harry.

"Your back Darcy," he said.

We planned on talking about it when I got home but then Draco realized Harry would be there so we made a code.

"How was your walk?" Draco asked.

"It was great, everything was perfect," I replied.

He would ask me how my walk was, if I said great the meeting went good. And if I said fine the meeting went bad.

He relaxed after I said that it went great.

"I'm going to get some sleep now, don't stay up too late lovebirds," I joked.

Draco rolled his eyes while blushing.

Today was a success, let's just hope the rest of the plan goes smoothly.

A/N: So you guys remember in my very first episode where I said that there was no Voldemort, well I lied. So yeah-. My birthday is coming up soon in about a month or less so I want to know your birthdays

Put your birthday here ————>

Stay safe lovelies!