Chapter 11🧡

Y'all support me and I'll support yall😁
If any of y'all are writers and want people to read yalls book just let me know and I'll read it.

Everyone was sitting at the table having fun and talking. I wouldn't say Zyon was having too much fun due to the fact that this isn't his family but he was enjoying it. One thing he didn't like a little bit was the man staring at him occasionally.

The man isn't bad person it's just he feels like he sees a certain person in him. He couldn't figure it out so he let it go eventually.

Everyone was now in the movie room watching the game and talking to each other. Zyon was playing some board game with the twins and Eliza.

"Z are you better now?" Eliza asks him.

'I'm better than I was before. Thank you.' He writes.

"You're my bestie I'd do anything to make sure you're okay."

"Sissy is this boyfriend?" Zyrie asks. (The girl twin)

"No booboo this is my bestie."

"Oh why isn't boyfriend?"

"Because we're friends."

"You should be boy and girl friends." Zyaire says.

"But we are boy and girl friends just as friends and not like mommy and daddy."

"Why you not talk. You don't like us?" Zyrie asks.

"He doesn't talk for his reasons. That was rude to assume Zyrie apologize. Just because he doesn't talk doesn't mean he doesn't like you. He's playing with you isn't he?"

"Me sorry Zyon."

'Tell her it's okay.' Zyon writes.

"He said it's okay."

"Hug?"

"Yo-" Eliza starts but stops when she seen Zyon pick her up.

Zyon picks her up and put her into his lap and they hug. Zyaire got jealous and goes up to them and hugs Zyon too.

"Awwww look at my babies." Michelle says then takes a picture when she came back from the kitchen.

"Sorry had to catch that moment." She adds then sits down.

Zyon laughs and then looks at his phone. His so called sister sends him a video of the family eating and laughing at the table. It ruined his mood a bit and everyone could tell he wasn't feeling excited anymore.

"How about this. We go into the kitchen and we have our own little ice cream stand. We bought loads of it so you can have as much as you want. That doesn't mean Zyaire and Zyrie can have as much as they want. We don't need two hyper kids running around."

"But mommy we good." Zyaire says.

"Mmmm sure."

Everyone goes into the kitchen and saw cookies and cream, a gallon of Napoleon, vanilla, and lastly ice cream sandwiches. The mystery man didn't get anything along side Eliza's step dad but they did help the twins with theirs.

Zyon felt like a child seeing all of the ice cream and toppings. He didn't want to seem overly excited to everyone.

"Here are your bowls. Have fun everyone." Michelle says after the twins got their ice creams.

"Bestie! What do you want first?"

Zyon points to the cookies and cream then to the vanilla. Eliza hands him the scooper and he tries to perfect the ice cream scoops. He puts the ice cream sandwiches on the sides and puts the scoops in the middle. After he gets m&m toppings on top with chocolate drizzle, whipped cream, and lastly a cherry on top.